Who/what is this?

Hi, I’ve recently remembered an event that happened to me in my childhood that remains unexplained and unresolved, and I’m starting to wonder if it had anything to do with spirits or other presences. I first had a picture taken of me when I was very young, in a well lit room with nothing that could create a large shadow, and no other people around me. When the picture came out, there was a 6, maybe 7 foot shadow standing beside me. it was in the shape of a man, but his arms weren’t clearly defined, they were melded to his body. In his chest area, there was a red stain that almost seemed to glow, and looked a bit like a pair of lungs. No one has any idea what happened with that picture to create that humanoid thing, and I’ve always had to just brush it off because I can’t explain it either.
Along with this, I saw an elderly man laying across from me in the bed, looking like he was near death. He just appeared when I woke up and then he was gone. I’ve also been home alone, with no pets, and had my bedroom door knob turned and twisted with force, like someone couldn’t figure out how to open it. The entire door was shaking and it looked like someone was taking the other end of the knob and throwing themselves against the door to try to open it. I’ve had vivid dreams of making pacts with demons and being tormented by them. In my most recent dream, a man was in my house. He came into my room, got close to my bed, and said he was going to kill me. I could actually feel his presence, i could feel his breath, and i could feel myself shaking so bad I thought I was having a seizure. He left the room and I woke up, still shaking. I couldn’t tell if it was real or not. I actually had to leave the house for a bit in the middle of the night, because that dream had been terrifyingly indistinguishable from reality.
If it helps, I have a parent who dabbled in witchcraft and the like, starting from when I was a young age. They practiced it in the room that became my bedroom shortly after. I don’t know if they did something wrong and left me with something I can’t explain, or if I’m just too superstitious. If any of this sounds like a spirit, or demon, or any other thing that you know of, or if I’m just making a big deal out of nothing, please let me know. Thanks.

1 Like