Who/what dis?

Had this symbol show up in my dream last night. Could be nonsense, but it occurred at the end of a dream that was starting to become vivid and seemed like it had some significance. I’ve noticed (for me) dreams that trend to become vivid, followed by waking up with vibes, are usually a sign for me that it’s a little different then the normal dream. It was traced into the ground that I was watching from overhead. The lines had a goldenish hue, extended from the center, and ended at the circles with the triangles filling in behind. I had a feeling that the circles had something to do with charging a power source? Any guesses or lead to resources that I can read would be amazing. Also, I apologize in advance for the horrible drawing. I don’t have a shred of artistic talent in me and this was like the best out of 3 attempts to draw it lol.

2 Likes

Try using divination to figure it out.

Off first impression alone it reminds me of Marbas.

1 Like

Something associated with Taurus.

2 Likes

Hello ShadowEventide,

It appears to be a Norse spirit maybe a minor earth deity.

Zen

3 Likes

Maybe like the setup for “the rite of deification”?

2 Likes

Ooo… that’s a lot of different answers. Guess I got a lot of homework. Thank you all for directions to look into :slight_smile:

I haven’t had any association with him as of yet. I see how the triangular shapes, circles, and lines illicit an image close to his sigil, minus his is open and has an extra circle. Still it’s a place to start. I might also not have this completely the same as my dream. I saw the half moon on the top of the first circle, but am just assuming it was on the bottom two as well as I can’t remember it completely clearly as, like usual, the minute i realized there was something to it and began to focus, I woke up.

1 Like

Yeah i can see that with the circles and the crescent moons. Not sure what that would signify as I have nothing Taurus related in the slightest in my life or personal/natal astrology. Still something to think on :slight_smile:

I haven’t dabbled in anything Norse other then knowing the mythology and having a few crows that like to caw outside my window anytime I try to sleep in the day lol. I did start doing this grounding thing of imagining roots going from myself into the earth and cycling power between myself and it. That would be a loose coincidence maybe. I’ll read up some more :slight_smile:

I’ll have to read up on that. Probably something way too advanced for my current ability.

My first thoughts were it’s something to do with alchemy I do see the Taurus possible link someone mentioned as well but I have some doubts because there’s 3 symbols that look related to it but other then thinking maybe something to do with alchemy I got no clue.

Good luck with the researching though :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ll see why that came to my mind if you look at this page with alchemical symbols on it but it may not be alchemical unless it’s something way obscure Alchemy Symbols and Meanings

1 Like

Hello ShadowEventide,

Take a look at the Galdrabók.

Zen

2 Likes