Who was this Death Goddess? Solved: Hel

While I was in trance, I found myself face-to-face with a death goddess but I never could figure out what her name was. I’m hoping that you necromancers on here I can give me a name based on her appearance.

I tried directly asking her if she was Santa Muerte , which she chuckled and said no. She was wearing a hood, and she had Caucasian features, although it was a little bit tough to determine due to the fact that her skin was grey despite everything else around her having color. She was teaching me about altars. And she wasn’t beautiful, but she was pretty.

One thing that was interesting was that whenever she made direct eye contact with me, it knocked me completely out of Trance. Whenever I came back to her in the dream, she apologized and said sorry, but that happens, but with no inflection, very cold about the entire issue.

I’m taking this as a sign that I should begin a journey into Necromancy, but I need to know her name. I need to know what she does, I need to know her name so I can call on her correctly, this is going to drive me insane if I can’t figure out what’s going on. I thought I was supposed to wait until I was deep into necromancy before I started losing my mind.

6 Likes

Maybe Hel? She’s the first person to came to mind.

2 Likes

That…actually fits…

2 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS

Im lowkey jealous. She’s so gorgeous and seems really great.

If you work with her, post about it ???

2 Likes

@anon72564005 Yeah was going to say Hel Or Hekate lol. Cloaked and grey skinned can be assosiated with both. Guess you will have to see what tradition and symbols she shows you as you progress.

3 Likes

c7c6c61c4176bcddc547dfb7805c9074

THATS HER!!!

4 Likes

Def Hel.

2 Likes

Seriously, when she knocked me out of trance, there was no compassion in her eyes. Also, BALG just crashed on my phone.

3 Likes

Me too sounds a lot like her

2 Likes

I really hope you post about her if you end up working.

I thought that maybe persephone at first because she’s Hades wife so she would have that energy but then I was like nahhhh.

3 Likes

Lots of detail in the vision, she had small jewels in the shape of a roughly defined skull.

The entire alter was front and back, dagger, bones, and other items scattered haphazard on the front alter, LOTS of incense on the back alter. Along with mirrors and books, but the rear alter was perfectly neat and tidy.

4 Likes

She is and isn’t. Hel likes to play with your mind using her appearance.
OP All I can say is check this lady out.
I highly recommend her YouTube and she is the best I’ve seen on Hel.

1 Like

At first I thought you meant she is and she isn’t great but yea, i understand.

2 Likes

That image could be Morrigan as well.
Badb.

This is Hel below.

2 Likes

Sorry, I was thinking of how she first visited this lady. She talks about the half skeletal giantess that comes out of her floor.

Hel was a giantess with one side of her body rotted away and she usually likes to show it off.

No No no, I understood what you meant.

Tbh it’s hard for me to get the image from the Thor movie out of my head but I try. I think her half dead/alive form is beautiful in it’s own right. Reminds me of ying and yang.

2 Likes

That sounds like Hel, Badb or Hekate lol. They all be tough ladies but amazing to be around or work with :wink:

1 Like

I’ll try and talk to her again and we’ll see what happens.

No matter what, this is going to be interesting.

2 Likes

I’m going to pretend that you didn’t type that. That movie was an absolute disgrace to every god and Goddess that was featured.

If the gods could sue, I would highly recommend that they did so.

4 Likes

I honestly don’t think they’d see it like that? From blogs I’ve read, people that have worked with them that have liked the movies said they didnt have any issue.