Who wants a Scan?

hi can i have a scan? and can you pm me the results?

1 Like

ive never been scanned before can i have one

1 Like

Will anyone scan me? Forest born.

1 Like

Can I have scan plz?

1 Like

I would love to get one

1 Like

Welcome @Vahanna It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Hello may I have a scan please? I would like to know what kind of spirits are around me and why I can’t see them

1 Like

I’d love a scan. It’s always interesting what people see about you. Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
Duchess

1 Like

The sheer volume of request is overwhelming please pm me for scan with a title other then who wants a scan might take a while to respond I’ve been hit or miss lately not on as actively as normal, honestly I’m more wanting to do tarot atm so feel free to request that

4 Likes

I see someone cutting there palm with a ceremonial dagger there’s a decorative plate below, I also see the image of a women that reminds me of the lady from queen of the damned. There holding somthing like an apple in there hand as well they taste there own blood and I see snakes on them there aggrexive but friendly towards you.

5 Likes

Sorry for bothering you, I’m pretty sure I’m not able to PM yet, sorry.
Can I have a scan please? (Or a tarot reading if you prefer, I’m ok with it as well).
Thank you very much.
Have a nice day!

1 Like

I’d love to have a scan when you have time

Scan please! X

I want a scan thank you.

Can I have a scan of what my strongest psychic sense is and how strong it is? Thank you and can you pm it to me also? When you have time of course.

1 Like

Hmmmm. Would have been interesting to have a scan done on me. Oh well. Maybe next time.

1 Like

I would love to have a scan done on me . Thanks

1 Like

@Vaynord

May I have a general scan , please , via pm ?

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings! I would love a scan of that is possible? I just want to make sure I don’t have anything negative attached? Or if Lucifer and or my guardian angels are there with any advice. I can send a picture if that is needed. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hello lovely, am I too late to this post? If feeling particularly technically challenged right now… if its not to late and you are up for it, got one more scan left in you??

1 Like