Who wants a Scan?

@Vaynord please can I get a scan about my magical abilities and entities around me.
Thank you.

1 Like

Please pm my scan! thank you!

1 Like

May I please have a scan? About my relationship with Lucifer? I think it’s going well but I’m a novice so I’m curious. Thanks!

1 Like

If you’re drawn to be can I please request a scan and Via PM to please. Thank you

1 Like

it is all I want

Welcome @S_C It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON ME and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

Can I have a scan of your still doing them.

1 Like

Scan me please and pm results :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi. If you didn’t run away I would love a soul scan too!

I would add a question, but I’m curious to see what you get.

Thanks for doing this, you are awesome!

1 Like

its been 3 days of his dispearence

3 Likes

Hello there. I really in a need of getting a scan, please give me one :sweat_smile::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.
I want a general scan and entities around me.

1 Like

May i please have a scan sir? Thank you so very much, it’s greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel tired after one scan and Vaynord scanned about 20 people in two days… I have no idea where he gets the strength for it, but I hope he’s recovering now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can i get a scan too??

1 Like

Hi, can you give me a scan? thank you very much! @Vaynord

1 Like

Are you still doing scans? Would love one if you have time! PM, please

1 Like

Hi would like a scan too. Pls. Pm

1 Like

I got way over whelmed with amount of scans requested after doing non stop for like 10 hours so first like 5 to pm I’ll give scan tarot or rune reading for, if you want scan you can request it be from an angel from my angelareum oracle deck you draw the angel then scan the card for the message

5 Likes

I sorta got drawn towards you request I scanned and seen a really beautiful women sitting on a large rock with the moon behind her I tried to get more info about her and seen like a fierce warrior with red energy so she’s fierce but appears really pleasent, she’s writting sonthing down dunno what, she has curly blond long hair and I think her dress is green, she seems excited to get attention so probably has been with you a while and hasn’t been able to Interact but she just nodded yes she has been able to

4 Likes

I got a ? When I first started scan then I seen eggs then small raptors like hatchlings that have feathers in the nest then a women with long red hair and a white dress sits and pets the raptor and it gets all cute like rubbing against her

5 Likes