Who wants a limit breaking hypnosis text file made by the Gatekeepers? (read for details)

I’m interested aswell :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m interested. Thank you.

1 Like

I am on a limit breaking spree this week. Text me.

1 Like

That’s an awesome idea, Max.
I think there are a lot of people who would benefit from your hard work regarding this.
I’m already being hypno’d in a different way, otherwise I’d be in, but this is a unique idea so I’m interested to see what happens for those who participate.

2 Likes

I would LOVE such a thing, where would we be able to find it when/if you do it?

Welcome back @flushi_pebbles If you are going to continue posting on this forum, please introduce yourself as is required. CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practice, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

Would absolutely love to try this!

This is great!!! I’m so down. I have a weak spot for hypnosis. Freakin love this idea!!! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Awesome Max, I’ll bite my friend, I mean I won’t bite you… I mean I’m in.

1 Like

Sounds Brilliant and can’t wait to try it Max !!!

Count me in please !

Sounds good, I have a lot of experience with hypnosis myself, also self hypnosis. So not only can it be read but programmed or recorded then listened to. Good idea

I’m in! I am very interested

1 Like

I am interested, please dm me

1 Like

The first draft was refined over and over, and is being mulled over and modified.

1 Like

Am interested please

I am interested thanks

I’m NOT releasing it yet. Stay tuned, an alternate post will be made to explain it and work with it effectively.

2 Likes

Count me in pls

I remember you. This’ll help you a lot.

1 Like

Does it work on those that hypnosis has had no effect on?