Who is your favourite Balger?

Mine are:
@DarkestKnight @anon48079295 @Lady_Eva @Norski
@Dralukmun @C.Kendall @anon37593562 @Prophet

And ofc EA and Timothy.

Also few inactive and banned members like Micah and morpheusdarkson.

I don’t know if there is a thread for Thanking forum members and if there is then I am sorry.
Thank you all for your help in my and other forum members Growth. I am grateful to you all!!!

17 Likes

Also

@anon97554939 @succupedia @Maxwell @anon10524665 @A_Pariah @Rav @Anziel_Merkaba @Healing_Heart

11 Likes

Nah I don’t think there’s an official thread but once in while someone will make one for someone or send them a pm on it :slight_smile:

I’ve seen it for dk and Eva a handful of times :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Alexane22 @John_Wick @anon84423462 @Manosman @Hippyhair @Dankquanicus

10 Likes

Thank you so much!! Much love to you friend!!

3 Likes

Thank you seek, it means a lot, I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a while,

Also there is a thanking the members thread too.

4 Likes

You have quite a list here, I’ve stumbled upon a good many of these, but to throw my two cents in, @Angelb1083 and @anon39079500 are awesome too, these two have helped me a great deal, I enjoy reading their posts

6 Likes

There are a lot people, it’s really hard to choose :joy:

3 Likes

Me? :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I love your cooking recipes

2 Likes

I wouldn’t let this become a popularity contest tbh. I work with some of the named and we all work differently in our paths but bring a different skill set to the table so, keep a variety in who you trust and believe in and don’t get too stuck on one person is super awesome imop :slight_smile:

Good discernment will go a long ways here :slight_smile: We are nearly all fcking bat shit crazy in some way :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Omg out of everything I post. You would answer in the most make way possible… “I love food” :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

The way to a man heart…

2 Likes

True lol
You’re one of my favs, I enjoy reading your posts :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lmao Thanks. I usually feel like I’m coming across as a sarcastic bitch :slight_smile: I mean well but sometimes I’m just like COME ON REALLY lol.

2 Likes

You tell it like it is

1 Like

Ok here it goes… @C.Kendall @Lady_Eva @anon97554939 @anon39079500 @DarkestKnight @Empress_Arianna @ReyCuervo @anon10524665 @A_Pariah @Dralukmun

12 Likes

Oh i love sarcastic bitches xD

Jk jk sdfdf
take it as a joke :joy:

2 Likes

@UnseelieDiabolus @anon48079295 @Enchantingstar @anon35721968 @itsnathanm7… it’s yelling at me for too many mentions. But there’s more.

11 Likes

You do know that magickal cooking can be baneful too right?

3 Likes