Who is this?

I see a skull with a giant head piece. My first thought was King Paimon

6 Likes

Lol. Saw the thread name and wondered “describing King Paimon?” Don’t ask me why. Then you say King Paimon.

So I’m betting, King Paimon.

3 Likes

It’s interesting I’ve never seen him appear as a skull before. This pic was taken yesterday and that’s a view into my apartment from outside. It’s hovering right over a table I use as an extra altar. But the headpiece is huge it has to be him :smiley:

2 Likes

I have not gotten imagery of a skull in my mind, but I did get a face that roughly resembled a Grey once. Not in detail, but it did have the large eyes/sockets and angular face.

2 Likes

He typically appears one of two ways to me and this is completely new. But it’s on camera versus what I “see” normally. It’s kinda neat :smiley:

1 Like

You actually capture demons on camera awesome…

2 Likes

That’s not all

3 Likes

Can I pm?

Sure

Can you pm me cause I can’t he said you can’t sent to that user

Just an FYI, you need to be active on this forum for a small amount of time before you will be able to send PMs. It is a system thing and automatically kicks in when you reach the necessary level of activity.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s the one. Wow…

It looks just like a Grey.

2 Likes

Really? That’s creepy :sob:

1 Like

Yeah, it kind of was. I would have thought it an imposter, but for two factors:

1. King Paimon has not once sent an emissary in His place with me. It is always him, and fast.

2. My manifestation was successful, and very consistent with previous workings with King Paimon.

I’m not saying that King Paimon is a Grey, lol. At all. I’m just saying I’m 99% sure it was Him in that chosen form, or similar. Maybe I interrupted while He was busy on another world or plane and that was just convenient for Him, or I perceived a bit of someone else’s interpretation when in state.

2 Likes