Who is this little girl?

Hi! :slight_smile: So a couple months ago I started to see in my mind a little girl, around 4ft tall, long straight black hair, and she has the biggest crush on me lol. She is the VERY jealous type! And annoys me everyday about the human women I like and find attractive. She says i’m “Cheating on her” and she calls me “Cheater” and not by my real name Zack. As cute as this may seem, it is very annoying and gets very repetitive. I don’t know if she is a young succubus or a Goddess portraying her. I’ve tried reaching out to Lilith, but she’s still here. Does anyone know anyone Spirit/Goddess that would do this? And Why? Thanks!

1 Like

That’s probably an evil spirit. They use the “little girl” form to hide their true identity, usually. If you like her, keep her :smile: but I would highly recommend that you do some cleansing for yourself and where you live.

In my opinion, that’s bad news. Things could get ugly in the future. No need to take that risk.

8 Likes

Ok thank you. But i have a feeling its not an evil spirit because i feel this dark feminine energy inside me, black in color. Do you think it could be Lilith, Naamah, or any other Goddess?

2 Likes

Well no harm then I guess. Probably other members could help you better… Lilith and other spirits I contacted they never appeared to me in that form before. I only know one kind of spirits who prefer to use that appearance. But maybe it’s something different

2 Likes

Lucifer has been known to appear as a small girl. Many demons have different forms.

3 Likes

Maybe you just need to ask her who she is

3 Likes

Yeah I have asked that question, but I get multiple answers such as Lilith, Naamah, and Astaroth. Most days it feels like those three are having a tug of war on my mind for my attention. Maybe one of them uses that little girl as their form. The form/ little girl says her name is April.

1 Like

Weird. So I have a feeling it’s either a Rusalka or something I am not sure of. Have you considered it’s a trickster spirit fucking with you? It could be either.

3 Likes

I hate scary little girls.

3 Likes

You can call her April… But that’s not her name. And she’s not lilith or any of the demons you mentioned.

It’s up to you to keep her or let her go

3 Likes

I can communicate with the spirit enough, that i can tell its not a trickster spirit. But thanks. Its more of an obsessive spirit that annoys me.

1 Like

I would find a way to rule out my own bias. I’m literally always paranoid of my own bias. And do that with a little divination that I feel confident in. You could also try pulling her into a lucid dream and questioning her there if you are proficient at lucid dreaming.

2 Likes

The question is how do you want to deal with it? I’d banish her or bound her to jewelry or a doll and sell her as haunted jewelry

1 Like

Haha…How should i get rid of her then?

1 Like

Access Your subconscious

3 Likes

Banishing and cleansing, that should work well.

4 Likes

I’ll look into that, thanks for looking out for me.

1 Like

You’re welcome, Good luck

1 Like

Sounds like some bad harem anime.

No but seriously, you need to deal with her. If by chance it is an evil spirit, you really should feel scared. If not, I still think you should send her away.

3 Likes

That’s a bad look. If she’s angry about you being with human women, got to get rid of her. You could always smudge or have another spirit reveal her identity to you.

4 Likes