Who is this for you? I need his name

I don’t get the feeling they’re all the same - they feel different to me.

2 Likes

You don’t have to post all of them. xD Just three or four should be fine.

1 Like

I had to believe me :sweat_smile:

Yes, exactly how you describe.
He came to me when I was a child. I was born awaken and with third eye open. My life was kinda chaotic. I thought I was mental ill :joy::joy::joy: I sometimes still think :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Most of the time it’s neutral. Sometimes it’s really angel like and there is the dark side … It’s like I’m everything, everyone, everywhere, know everything.

1 Like

Yeah that love thing … Since I love him I can’t love anyone else so deeply. I never married. I think I can’t coz I’m searching for him in men. Guess … I can’t find.

1 Like

Is it possible to have a deeply relationship with them all together ?

I feel like a w**re right now :joy::thinking:

Deep relationships are definitely more than physical, I think you just do you and what feels right.

1 Like

Lol. Well those aren’t all the same entity in there. You have pictures of Bowie and the Phantom of the Opera in there with fan art renditions of lucifer, azazel, dionysus, hades, chinese deities, tyr and christ only knows what else.

lol. Well pictures are SYMBOLS. What you FEEL from those pictures is what matters.

4 Likes

The overall impression i get from your photos is the Two of Cups tarot card. The spirit you’re reaching for could be any of a number of them, but the Two of Cups is perennial.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:
Yes, that is the right description. :heart:

1 Like

Maybe someone is placing his energy in the pictures

1 Like

@Auroraocculta
Sorry for the slow response

This is the sigil he gave me. He came to me in place of Lucifer one night and i noticed. He has been working with me since.

1 Like

Its like you’re trying to portray Lucifer but it’s more like Samael or Loki?

1 Like

@Auroraocculta
I got the impression of Lucifer and his masks as a whole. Which is why just one mask doesnt sit. Place them all together.

Print out the pictures place them in a circle around you. Match up each picture to one of lucifers masks. Then call on them individualy or as a whole see what you get?

Could even ask with a pendalum. Are you lucifer and all his mask? That may be why you cant get a name?

1 Like

While I was reading all your messages in the deeper background someone is saying “Yes”

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2:
It feels so Egyptian when I look at it. Like a person and a bug. It gives me va strong student feeling. Like when I look longer - I will fall in trance. Is that a good signe?

When he came as Lucifer, is he than really Lucifer? For a few days I’m taking to a “Lucifer” but he is so extrem student than all others write in their experiences.

1 Like

@itsnathanm7 I dont like loki :thinking:

I will try it thank you

1 Like