Who is the God of religions?

are there just bunch of Gods out there?
is Allah different from the whatever God Jesus refers to and the others?
or are they just talking about the higher power of the universe that we generally call God?
I mean I don’t really know about other religions but in Islam Allah has a personality and is almost human so I always thought it’s just made up but is there actually a creature “creator” that talked to these prophets and gave them these ideas of heaven and hell ???

2 Likes

Allah and Yahweh are believed to be the same but people view them separately as well.

Some people call their source God, in my opinion there’s no singular God as God is simply a male Deity, Deity being a race of beings that some people generally view as “higher”.

4 Likes

Different forms.

1 Like

i am. case closed. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nahh jk

1 Like

All that is and isn’t is God. The unmanifest and the manifested. It is as yogis states Sat Chit Ananda. Ever conscious, ever present ever new bliss. Because those who experience enlightenment whether total achievement or brief instances during deep meditation experience this. This is what I aspire for to be infinite ( ever concious) to be omnipresent (ever present) and to be completely happy (ever new bliss)

3 Likes

I can only speak for my own beliefs. I am a polytheist so I believe there are multiple gods that are separate beings with their own personalities and jobs. They may be categorized as being different aspects of eachother (for example, the Egyptians aligned the Cannadite god Baal as a form of Set) but that seems to be a strictly human as a way to understand a new culture through their own.

As far as a creator deity goes, I believe that was more of a way for humans to explain which deity was more important and worthy of worship at the time than the deity actually being responsible for creation through their mythology. Another way that it can be explained is through the “killing” or dethroning of deities throughout the stories.

5 Likes

As a monist I believe in themes of frequency. All is sound but what varies is the frequency. By the same token I am a polytheist seeing each being as unique and separate.

2 Likes

=))))))

bowing

1 Like

hands you a chocolate chip cookie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

1 Like

I’m voting for you in the divine election 2020

1 Like

I SHALL GIVE YOU A GIGANTIC COOKIE IF I WIN :smiley:

1 Like

I’m sure you would who doesn’t want a God who gives out cookies
who needs heaven when there are cookies

1 Like

Cookies = Heaven!

or tooth decay

1 Like

one hell of a truth you should write this in your holy book

Ever present and ever conciousness is God. Infinite éntrenla concioisness. Human concioisness is a shadow or more like a mirror of divine conciousness of all that is.

1 Like