Who is the best Demon to use to expose a liar?

I do not want to hex or curse this person, I want them exposed to everyone for what they really are and for people to know the person is a liar.
I would also like the real truth exposed, which is the best Demon to use for this job?

5 Likes

I’d like an answer to that myself

4 Likes

As far as the most powerful, Belial and Paimon are good choices as both are not very fond of liars.

And then there is Andromalius but he has a more strident view on morality then most others so some magicians might find him difficult to work with because of it, that’s to say if someone doesn’t meet his standards then it’s going to be a bit of a pain in the ass to get him to do anything.

Orobas is also another good choice, a lot more easygoing then Andromalius and not as likely to go completely ripshit as Belial so often does in these matters.

4 Likes

Belial can get favours from friends and foes and make you more respected so people will side with you and listen to what you have to say. Raum destroys dignities and Agares overthrows dignities, so you can make the person not respected by the people around him/her. Gaap causes hatred so you can make people hate this person. King Paimon can influence the people you want to see this person how you want. Dantalion can also influence the thoughts so they will think what you want them to about this person.
So many options. If you’re really hell bent you can do a layered spell with multiple demons. All that might be over kill if you’re really specific about just wanting them to be exposed as a liar and that’s it though.

9 Likes

Thank you. I already work with Andromalius a great deal and yes, he is very old school with rights and wrongs. I have him working on so much right now, I feel i do not want to burden him with another thing. I never thought a ‘demon’ could have such a strict moral code but he sure does.

I am also interested in making a new relationship with a new Demon / Ancient. I must admit to really wanting to go to Belial,but I must make sure I do it just right with the right offering in place I have in mind.

3 Likes

Exposing liars is something that I’ve experienced first hand at my job! I’ve been building a relationship with King Paimon since this Summer, and even though I never asked His majesty to expose liars to me—it’s been happening more and more, time after time. (it’s clients and certain co workers) Plus the liars exposed have been people that had been very slick con artists, ones that had almost everyone around them fooled. It’s no coincidence either because each week, sometimes daily another liar is exposed and someone loses their polished scam.
Thanks for this thread Sasha2017–Hail King Paimon–my respect for You grows deeper still!

6 Likes

I feel I really must work with the great King Paimon. thank you

3 Likes

King Paimon is so multi-faceted that even though I’ve considered working with others, I haven’t.
You will be happy to know Him.

3 Likes

In a consultation I asked JS Garret if there’s a limit when it comes to having a demon working on many things at one time and (to paraphrase) he said no and said something about how he petitions Astarte very regularly as an example. Go with your intuition of course, but maybe that will be helpful to know.

5 Likes

Thank you. I had no idea if overburdening would anger and I was with Andromalius last night and we celebrated . He is very silent but his energy was jubilant

2 Likes

Is he vocal with you? I hear he is one of the more vocal spirits? I would like that

1 Like

Yep, he does like Astarte a lot I guess. He got me building a relationship with her. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might be assuming that they go out and do these things themselves. They usually don’t. That’s what they have legions for.

4 Likes

I know, it’s great isn’t it.

2 Likes

Yes He is, but at this point it’s a mental conversation. I’ve worked with spirits of the dead (muertos/egguns) for many years, so I can identify between my own thoughts and what a spirit or what King Paimon is saying to me. From that foundation with espiritismo, even though it wasn’t easy and took years, I can see now it was all worth the work.
Each one of us humans has what is called in espiritsmo, a SPIRTUAL QUADRANT or COURT that’s made up of our ancestral eggun, spirit guides, etc. When it was pointed out to me about 10 years ago that I have spirit/beings in my spiritual court that were never human–I flipped out at the time and didn’t know how to handle that news. Of course I was never directed to work with demons, but I found my way to them anyway.
I really want to hear His voice. So far I have heard, with my ears, the horns and drumming, lots of electrical phenomena has happened in my house too.

4 Likes