Who is "Satan"?

He, likes to make me guess

3 Likes

Satan is us to me. I mean in Hebrew it literally means “adversary” so when we do the occult and go onto the ascent, we are the adversary to God/the gods because we are becoming the very thing they are and they do not want us to ascend(Some of them don’t I mean) because they feed off of their followers, it’s in their nature to do so

7 Likes

Sathan lives and is the ruler of the Qliphot, is a wonderful loving Father, very generous and protective. On the other hand Satan is the title accuser

9 Likes

His name isn’t saten not his true name at least ok Christians gave him that name just cause they saw it befitting anyway he is very sticit but careing and loving also possessive and domineering he is a wonderful Demon to be around and to learn from

7 Likes

I work with Samael a lot. Just finished doing shadow work with him. I asked him about himself, Lucifer, Satan. He told me they are not the same entity. While Samael is often called “the chief of the satans” he was very clear about that being false. Samael is not any kind of angel either. He’s ruled out a lot, but hasn’t given me any information as to who or what he is. Patience, he says. But I don’t think infernal patience is the same as ours. I’m not holding my breath. And I say that with the highest respect.

10 Likes

It depends, there are two or three different entities named Satan, that we know of, excluding UPG which is unreliable in things of theory and only holds value if it provides practical use.

The first Satan is the Satan of Judaism which is an angel whose name is Samael. In the Kabbalah, he’s an the ruling Archangel of Geburah (Judgement). The Archangel Samael, the Satan, fulfills the role of a defense attorney, his role is to accuse men before God, he is also the angel that slaughtered the firstborn sons in Egypt.

The Second Satan is the Christian Satan, it more closely follows the Dualistic Zoroastrian teachings about a cosmic war between a Good God (Yahweh/Ahura Mazda) and an Evil God (Satan/Ahriman). This Satan was given a bunch of extra names by the Church throughout history, such as Lucifer, Belial, and Beelzebub.

The third Satan is the one of modern demonolatry, where he is usually aligned with the name Lucifer, and is believed to be connected to every pantheon of Gods and going by different names, such as Enki, Set, among others. But any connection to Yahweh is downplayed or outright rejected.

14 Likes

That exactly what makes researching both Satan and Samael so confusing. Samael says he’s much older than Yahweh and bows to no one. Never has, never will. I have yet to invoke Satan. My pact with Samael is working out well. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Well and that’s the problem, UPG is only valid insofar as it provides tangible results. Azazel told me that most demons and angels are Jewish myths (I don’t use the term myth as something untrue), but he told Koetting that he’s always been around as a promethean influence. Samael told you that he was a demon who has nothing to do with Yahweh, Samael told me that that he was an angel and the left hand of Yahweh. In each case, only one of us can be correct. Since we have no way of objectively discovering the truth, we must learn to agree to disagree on UPG insofar as it relates to theory that has nothing to do with practical effects or the effectiveness of our magic.

6 Likes

this whole thing about Satan is confusing,when i first had my first interaction with the King Belial i remember exactly that Samael came first i was able to see his complee manifestation,whole body,expression,facial details everything…

and i felt that he was there to make this happen,like it would not happen if him was not there,like he was opening a gate and allowing other spirits pass trough…

then he manifested imponent,shining as the own sun ( this part was amazing because i start to close my eyes due to the amount of light of the sun ) really,like he had the sun in his back…then he appeared,strong body,long hair,wearing some kind of leather vestiment mixed with some light metal and cloth…holding a short sword in his right hand,a silver blade…

he then,placed right foot in a rock that was infront of him and all i saw was burning gas comming from the vulcanic ground…

i felt like when we are using a binocule to see something,he then disapeared from my vision and the sigil started to being writed in the air detail by detail with no errors in the borders like it were being made in a computer(due to the perfection )

after he left the sigil,i started to see a beautiful crown full of jewelry and the crown started to move upside down while i was vizualizing a strong purple color,i started to stare above and for my surprise i saw a being flying like he was flying from above to down ( just like the imagery of lucifer in most of the books/pictures around the world ) in the end i was inside of a chamber ful of words that i was not able to identify the walls were red and black and the trought the symbols there were a red liquid passing trough all symbols ) then this giant black minotaur came into my vision,he was tall like a giant i could see his feet and waist and was hard to reach his face…

for my surprise the King came trough him or atleast thats what my perception told me…

so yes,i really make this question many times…all this thing regarding Satan/Lucifer/Samael/King Belial…

what my perception of the facts made me understand a bit,is that Samael came first to pave the way but who knows i could be wrong but thats what my brain made me understand…

well thats it…

i had this feeling that Samael was in the control of everything,which was intriguing

english is not my first language so,maybe a error here and there…

3 Likes

That’s very true. And you’re not the only one I’ve met who’s worked with him as a dark angel. It seems however when he appears to the practitioner, he shows a lot of the the same personality traits. I found him to be a jerk at first. No that’s wrong, he’s still a jerk, but now he’s a jerk who’s a friend. But it took a while, we seemed to rub each other the wrong way.
Now I’m in a pact with him and it’s working out great.
But without Lilith vouching for him, I don’t think that would have ever happened.
How does his personality come through to you?

2 Likes

This whole post is correct and refreshing.
He is Chaos embodied and has his own realm
Not the Void, but something much more terrifying than the Void

You pretty much got it
It’s gonna fucking shock the World when they find out who and what Satan is

7 Likes

Interesting

Satan means Adversary and Lucifer means Light Bearer. In my opinion they are mere titles for a prometean entity as Azazel, for exemple, and many others.

My two cents, of course…

5 Likes

Samael, at least with me, seems to download information into my head, while I’m sleeping. I don’t ever remember any dreams unless I doze off during a meditation.
I wake up in the morning knowing something I didn’t know the day before. Sometimes it’s a word, sometimes it’s a premise.
Then I start researching. By the time I finish, I always get something like an aha moment.
I do believe Samael has a connection to the Abrahamic faiths. Some articles even say he is Yahweh. Each of the 3 main faiths talk about him, and each one reads like a different entity. Jewish Archangel, Xtian, mainly the adversary, although the names change in the bible. In Islam he is supposed to be one of the Shaitans.
Now that he told me I would eventually know, I’m not so furiously researching him. Actually he told me to stop that a while ago…but :roll_eyes:
He’s damn tricky though. When I made a pact with him it was to straighten my magical thinking out, so I don’t manifest more unwanted situations. It’s working well, but yesterday he surprised me. He was grilling me about people and circumstances in my life and it suddenly clicked. He’d additionally done shadow work with me. I’m still kind of speechless and right now doing everything to avoid dealing with the issues that came out. But damn, if he’s not right! :thinking::flushed::thinking:

1 Like

Ha!! How you describe him is precisely how he is. You have worked with him?

Most people who have ‘actually’ worked with him will know him an Enki or E.A. the Sumerian god.
He is wonderful indeed. I have a friend who works with him who speaks of him very highly. I have envoked him myself. Very hard to work with. Intense energy but certainly amazing and oh so very wise!

5 Likes

Absolutely! Wish people on the rhp would realise this. Makes me sad. Such ignorance.

2 Likes

It depends which book you’re reading.

According to the N.T and Quran. Satan is the first Fallen Angel. But Satan is also a title or a name for a race of spirits, the Fallen Angels or Demons. All those spirits can act or manifest as one being. The word “Satan” has different meanings. One of them, is the well known “adversary” that comes from the Hebrew “Ha Satan” . The other, is from the root “Shait” which can be found in how the name is pronounced in Arabic for example. Which is pronounced “Shaitan”. The meaning of this word describes the nature of a race of spirits, also known as Jinn in Islam and specific type of Jinn, that we call “Demons”. In Islam, Not all Jinn are Demons but all Demons are Jinn.

Therefore, Satan is a name of the first Fallen Angel. A title for a race of spirits, Demons. And he’s also “The All” or the God spirit for that race.

According to the O.T, Ha-Satan, is a job title for anyone that God uses to test the faith of believers. Could be an Angel or a human being or anything else. In the O.T you’ll find Angels called “Satan”, and interestingly in the N.T Jesus called saint Peter “Satan”. Because both of them were Jewish and understood what that word means. When Christianity was invented or developed as a separated religion, they couldn’t take that part away because it predated the religion itself. So it’s still there. But almost no one speaks of the meaning of it because it would cause huge problems for the Church.

As a “Fallen Angel” the name “Lucifer” was given to Satan by Christianity. But it really doesn’t exist in the bible. The word “Lucifer” is mentioned in the bible twice, one time to describe the king of Babylon. And the other time to describe Jesus. In both cases, the one called “Lucifer” is the planet Venus. Which can be seen in the sky twice a day. At sunset, it’s called the “evening star” and that manifestation was used to describe the king of Babylon. Because it’s a bad sign that predicts the coming of darkness. The second time Venus can be seen, is at dawn. And considered a good sign because it predicts the coming of light or sunrise. That manifestation is called “the morning star” and was used to describe Jesus. Lucifer was not used as a name of a being or a spirit or a devil, anywhere in the bible. That meaning was a mix of wrong translations, misunderstandings and adaptation of Greek mythology. In other words, Lucifer is only Satan according to a Christian mistake. Lucifer is not Satan, got nothing to do with anything in the bible or Christianity, including Demons!

People can believe what they want about anything or anyone, that’s a personal free choice. But when it comes to asking about the origin of a character that belongs to any culture or religion. The sources speak one language and tell a specific story. Anything outside the range of those sources, is a personal belief or opinion. Nobody could ever say “Zeus for me is such and such” because we can get back to Greek mythology and learn who he is. The same with Satan and Lucifer or any other spiritual being. I can’t tell you “Satan for me is this and that” I can only tell you which book or religion I believe in, about Satan, and my experience in working with him. Which should not contradict his character in that source or something would be wrong with my head or those sources need to be proven inaccurate.

7 Likes

I actually haven’t worked closely with him but a member of my clan has an up close and personal relationship with him and we have spoke since I married his advisor he is like a bro to me lol not a litteral since tho he has given me good advice but I’m not ready to handle his intense energy I’ve felt him near once and couldn’t barely breath so I sang he likes my singing for some reason lol but he is wonderful so any one who truely works with him I’m happy for them you know

5 Likes

Father of Lights. That’s basically all you need to know. He’s the Uncreated Father of All Creation, who takes on a darker light for us sorcerers

“…Rejoice in Him with fear and trembling…”

• triYannia

To me, Satan is another name for Lucifer. I also see Samael as another name for Lucifer as well. Satan is the name society gave him. I consider Lucifer his legit name. This is of course personal preference.

2 Likes