Who is satan for you

Odin / Satan / Lucifer

To me Satan is nothing more than a name given to a God that some other religion wants to demonize. All of which are made up beings used to make people feel better. That’s just the opinion of an atheist extremist.

1 Like

I see Satan is IBLIS, IBLIS is Satan and Lucifer, Azazel, Belial, Samael, Beelzebub, Belphegor, Leviathan are his names, titles, and aspects.
But I consider the Main and Primary entity is IBLIS/SHAITAAN aka Satan.

This is how I see him.
I consider myself a worshipper of IBLIS/SHAITAAN/SATAN.
Because I only communicate with them via Prayers, Enns, Incantations, Sigils.
Actually, I never try to Invoke/Evoke them, because they are GOD for me, and as a worshipper, I consider myself really small and weak for it.
But I am happy, at least they turn me on his path and give me the honor to worship him as a GOD, He is for me everything.
This is how I see him, perceive him.

HAIL IBLIS
HAIL SHAITAAN
HAIL SATAN

To me they don’t exist.

I feel that it’s a beeing that christianity/judaism created on purpose, in order to obey and create fear.
It has nothing to do with Lucifer. I don’t believe in the world “devil” either.

1 Like

For me, it’s Lucifer or at least an aspect of him.

1 Like

I work with Satan, He’s Satanael not Lucifer, Belial or someone else. They have the title Satan, but the true Satan is Satanael

I’ve never called on him, nor do I feel any interest in doing so. I find it funny that many people take the void left by leaving Christianity (or whatever) aside and substitute something similar and edgier. Daddy and mommy problems, but now with super extra darkness! :joy:

4 Likes

Call this blasphemy, but I’m of the opinion currently that God and the devil are the same. I feel that Yahweh creates problems just to sell himself as the solution. And he created the mythology of the devil as a cover. After all, if his names are used to forcibly conjure supposed wicked spirits, who knows what harm he could do? I’ve read through various translations of ceremonial tests, and they include some magick that are meant to do some terrible things. For example, of the pentacles of Saturn is meant to be used in rites meant for obliteration and dealing death. I can’t take a god seriously when they preach about faith, love, and virtue while licensing magick to do harm.

I do believe in other high ranking demons, but I’m not really sure what a demon is considering I’ve found out that “demon” is more of a rank in ceremonial magick, that of a lesser or subordinated spirit.

This is true, order out of chaos, but Yahweh isn’t the one true god, he’s simply the God over earth, there are other primordial beings created by the infinite one like him that also govern other planets, he’s not even the most powerful, Lucifer is way more powerful than Yahweh, from what I know Lucifer is in the top 3 most powerful entities in the entire universe

The Infinite one has no name, you can see the creator/creation as the flower of life, all the biblical gods are ETs and Anunnaki, beings with “Godlike Power” we all have the same powers, all the entities in the universe are you basically, you’re simply the eye, you choose what you want you become based on your self observation and rate of vibration without the karmic contracts of course, those still need to run their course before reaching full self actualization and integrated deification and godlike power

Yahweh wanted humanity to be obedient to him like a pet, while the Lucifer collective aka galactic federation of “Light” made an agreement with Yahweh to see if humanity would choose obedience or free will which would lead to godlike evolution, when Yahweh lost the bet he distorted Enkis image into evil, and wanted to go on with suppressing humanity so they could keep serving him, so bottomline Yahweh and humanity are evolving simultaneously because they aren’t very separate

So God and the Devil is the same entity, which is you :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

In my current Shaitan is the firstborn of the Absolute, he is the Nameless One from the primal darkness and god of Light ( religion of the book god) is come into existence after him…

You have some interesting views. Do these come from outside sources, or is it your UPG?

It’s a combination of both, mainly from the inside with external confirmation

I see him as many things. First and foremost I see him as the adversarial/dark/infernal energy that is all around us. To me he is within all of us and all of those entities that claim allegiance to the more dark energies of this world. Then I also see Satan as an entity whom one can invoke, worship and/or work with. Then, in the end, I also see it as a title that some entities adopt.

To me this is Satan. It’s something I wrote out of dedication to him.

Depression acute or chronic enough that it evolves into suicidal ideation and then numbness.
That to me, the effect of the world, is Satan.

I don’t think Satan is an entity. Satan is a symbolic projection of the human ego.