Who is Norath, where did He come from?

I recently did the ritual for Norath as I see others have. :slight_smile: Very straight to the point guy, does his business, takes his loot and rests. I enjoy it, since I’m kinda like that too. He is kind of picky, he only wants worthy meals. If I were a god, I would be picky too, though. :wink: Good man. Experience 10/10.

6 Likes

Experience 10/10 but what about results? What’s the score?

I don’t really talk to or see the person I led him to, but last time I saw them they were very disgruntled/not caring about or taking care of themselves, and it’s only been a few months. They had a dead look in their eyes and their energy was messed up, looked dirty and their hair was unkept. I’m sure given enough time he will take care of them the rest of the way. 9/10.

2 Likes

So, I called upon Norath. I know I’m a weak ass aka not qualify practitioner, but this ugly m*therfucker hit my momma… there were no option to me. Last night (day after I contact him) his wife had a fight with him, she tried to kick him out the hause, then the bastard (drunk af btw) called the police, the cops came, of course all the gang came along to protect him so the cops did nothing to him, but arrested his son, and only they knows what happens when they caught you in those places with violent cops…

I’m not enterely satisfaced, but at least have the real name of this parasite.

Have the consideration of knowing that I haven’t told the most interesting part
:slight_smile:

2 Likes