Who is my guardian/corresponding archangel?

u dont’ like angels who want to help you?

She had her own sense of what should be done to help me and I don’t care for beings who think they know what’s best for me. She was one of those people that thought such and so I banished her and would of done worse if she didn’t stay banished.

My guides are still around and we often do our own things until we need each other’s help. My guardian angel at the time made it annoyingly clear she did not want people reading me with my consent.

1 Like

didn’t you say you banish your guardian angel? If she around then u didn’t banish her. You just reprimanded her. lol Angels suppose to guide you, they don’t really get involve deliberately. More passive than active interference is what i read up on.

I hope you know guides and guardian angels aren’t the same thing.

I know what banishing is and I know what I have done. She is no longer around and it’s been years now. I think you misunderstood something along your way.

Also you read up on an over generalization but you’re wrong. Guardian angels are individuals with their own ideals and with strong enough ideals will do what they feel is necessary like humans and any other entities.

1 Like

No offence here.
But I said I agree with you. I also DON’T believe that the Angel ruling over Saturn governs everyone born on a Saturday for example, or that the Angel of January rules everybody born in January in whatever year.
I point that out in the thread I link too…

I could have pasted your entire message, but it doesn’t matter.
Bye.

2 Likes

It does matter cuz it’s misunderstanding for those that read it. It’s not the whole large post. It’s just couple sentence.

i thought you were talking about guardian angel only as they are guides too. =o)