Who is Lucifer to you?

No actually it’s not and I’m glad you asked. It’s a different procedure that I learned specifically for working with him. It’s actually very simple and graceful. Let me see if I can find that seal on my phone that had the instructions for you.

1 Like

Lucifer to me is one kind of a trickster and hard teacher. He watches you making a mistake bc sometimes you just need to make a mistake otherwise you wouldnt really learn, sometimes it do be like that when, there is no other way.

For me he is the embodiement of twillight, a true god being, who realized the ascension and overcoming of polarity. Yet when the ages have polarized curents he shall polarize spountaiously in the right direction and for his type of time awareness… A short time(for the balance) . Be it creation be it destruction or both.and or nothing. Light, darkness, twillight.

He is the one who moks you bc of your own ignorance, delusions, vanitys and yet he has the patience to give you the way to the fruits from the threes of knowledge, of life and that of death.

He is the embodiement of stellar light, that of beauty and when angered a wratfull devil with coldness and precision in executing revenge.

He is the ancient teacher of mastery that of selfdeification on a Mental maner if not even in every matter you could think of.

He is just a very cuning yet in my eyes a love loyalty, and respect worthy god being.

Ave Lucifer.

2 Likes

Well Lucifer is blond and has a fiery aura but still is very complex

1 Like

Working with Lord Lucifer has been one of the most uplifting experiences that I’ve ever had. He is always with me, and actively counteracts negativity and lies that other people push on me with the truth in real time. He is very protective and patient. He has only spoken harshly to me once, when He forbade from visiting a certain website (good call on His part because it was a bad place that affected my mental health). Sometimes He forces me to relax or laugh. He will also arrange a series of minor misfortunes to keep me at home if I decide to try to go out when I am stressed (though I think that Dantalion does this sometimes too.) I don’t really freak out about it because I know that He is working and I’m supposed to be home. This might sound weird, but He treats me kind of like a new puppy. I’ve noticed a pattern of “crate training” (when he keeps me confine at times), instant feedback and “treats” for doing things well. He’s reconditioning me in a very structured way.

4 Likes