Who is Dyaus?

I found your videos on youtube, and thought maybe you would be interested in taking a look at my situation. You are the first person I have reached out to in 15 years, because you have struck a chord, and seem to describe a lot of what I am experiencing.

When I was young I believe I invoked an entity that call himself Dyaus. I am not sure if I have the spelling correct, but it pronounces its name “Dee-ouse”. Like house with Dee in front. Have you heard of this entity before? It has been about 15 years since I invoked him, and my life has been a roller coaster. It may be a coincidence, but I feel like in many of the traumatic events I have experienced, he is standing over my shoulder and whispering in my ear. Common things he says are “Who do you think you are?”; “I am Dyaus” ; “Watch out for the sparks”, and sometimes he just says my name over and over again. It is not frightening when he speaks, he sounds calm and gentle, but the world around me turns violent.
I can describe the ceremony I preformed and any additional details you need if you are interested, but I am going to try to keep this simple. Some of the events that have happened to me since I invoked this entity are:

Almost hit by lightning (on the day of the ceremony)
Survived a plane landing in a corn field after the engines failed
Missed a flight that crashed
Father missed his flight out of Boston on 9/11
Only car left unscratched in a fatal car accident ( I was in the center, The car flipped over mine)
Flatted Lined due to Septic Shock and had an after life experience
Developed an allergy to Anesthesia, flat-lined a second time during a c section (had a second after life experience)
Lost my first daughter in infancy

These are probably the most traumatic events. It is like he can’t make up his mind if he wants to kill me your protect me. If it is him doing this at all. I may just be very unlucky.

Anyway, I am not 100% sure what I am expecting. Maybe understand more about this entity, if it is real at all. Maybe gain some control over my life again. Any information or advise you could provide, if you have ever heard Dyaus.

Thank you,
Julie