Who is Dagon?

I’ve encountered Dagon before but now more than before and I cannot seem to find a good source of information on who Dagon is and what they are associated with. If anyone has any good sources I really appreciate if you would be willing to share. I’m really excited to see what happens with the work I’m doing! I have Azazel, Dagon, Baal and Clauneck all coming together for a purpose they have stepped forward to help me with! Genuinely excited over here haha :owl:

Dagon is a Canaanite fertility God, later down the line his role shifted and he became a bit more important.

1 Like

Thank you

In the Hebrew Bible, he is the god of the Philistines, and it is his temple Samson brought down in his last act of strength.

In the mythology of H.P. Lovecraft, he is the primary deity of the amphibious race known as the Deep Ones.

2 Likes

That’s fascinating.

Deep ones the energy behind that reminds me a little bit of the ancient ones of the fae.

Thank you.

He was so helpful in manipulating people. He came to me when me and my first girlfriend broke and I started to work through Bardon´s book. His name just came to my mind and he showed me techniques to get her back, but at the end I realized that it was not what I want. So yeah Dagon is a really powerful spirit in my opinion.