Who is Belial, Who is Lucifer and Who is Satan - Research, Masks, Gnosis and Mindfucks

I have a similar situation where I can’t share a name for Belial, wanted to let you know that, and no, we shouldn’t share them with each other either, haha.
I already know the price for sharing without certainty. In my experiences, (aka mistakes in this case) it’s a valuable practice of restraint during growth.

That being said I will say this for anyone who cares:
Never call him ‘Billy’ or something like that for short. He does not seem to enjoy expressions of fondness, at least from me.

1 Like

Not the same in my opinion

Not the same in my opinion

Based on my experiences, no

I’ve worked with all of them except Set, in my opinion, none are the same

I think people are confusing the title Satan given to all those beings with the coming of monotheism and with what they believe of an entity named Satan.

Yes, in my opinion that is correct, maybe not fully though, as I consider Infernals to be part of the divine, I just don’t think they are the same as Angels, or that they serve a higher purpose in the sense of working directly under divine Will

The entity known as Satan exists, as for his or her history, I have no idea, but I still maintain the energy is not the same as Lucifer’s based on my past workings and opinion

I don’t believe in an entity known as Satan, in my entire time in the infernal there was never a “Satan” only a entity who was voted in to hold the title. Satanael however, was a fallen grigori.

3 Likes

He enjoys fondness from me but thanks for telling me not to call him Billy hahaha I just thought of trying that the other day :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You’re welcome, and haha! :sweat_smile:
He’s so great though, one cannot help but form a lasting bond with him.

1 Like

Agreed, he’s the best

2 Likes