Who is Baphomet

Imma need some source material for that claim.

5 Likes

The Babylonian deity of Knowledge would be Ea, a god who has no clear ties to Baphomet. I’ve also never heard of there being a god of duality in unity in Babylonian Mythology, so if you could point me to a source for that too that would be great.

So you disagree with the Knight’s Templar , Satanists and Wiccans. I do as well. What is your reason and how do you percieve Baphomet? Would you say that your perspective is the truth? Also by Universal :infinity: what do you mean?

I know for a fact Baphomet has a domain and a love for knowledge. Baphomet coming to you during studying makes so much sense. Baphomet came to me as my patron and offered to teach me magick. Ever since I’ve been recieving more magick/occult resources than ever before.

1 Like

Ea could have easily decided to take on the form of Baphomet and changed their personality in order to remain relevant. Just like how Yahweh took on the role of Jehovah in modern day Christianity. You never know.

I must have posted this at least 5 times since 2015 y’all need to learn to use the search function on here Lol JK
https://templarhistory.com/baphomet-the-atbash-cipher-theory/

3 Likes

Just a few days ago I thought maybe I should give up on seeking someone then h appeared and the pentagram they moved over each other then light shot out of them and created a pyramid.

For me he tends to appear more satanic in nature accompanied by the pentagram inverted. Seems though from the message if I go after the one I want I’ll miss out on one that could possibly complete me.

1 Like

Okay, but the issue with this claim is we’re speaking from mythology throughout history. This is a UPG.

Deities change over time.

Can you please proved some factual evidence.

4 Likes

About deities changing? That’s not something I should have to prove. It’s a fact. Deities change over time. You really think Hekaté is the exact same as she was before she introduced herself to humanity? Interactions with humanity along with the desire to be reverred by humanity can cause a deity to change themselves both intentionally and unintentionally.

2 Likes

Deities change but only in the sense of taking on new attributes along with their old ones or they meld together to form something new.

3 Likes

How can you say something to be a fact, when you have no clue.
Try to learn before putting thoughts onto facts.

4 Likes

I agree. That’s kinda what I was trying to say.

Indeed. However, it can’t exactly be a go to excuse to merge two beings simply off that vague ideology.

4 Likes

But if it’s a fact, proving it should be easy.
If you make a claim, it is only natural for people to ask you to explain it. No need to get defensive.

6 Likes

I understand. Hathor is a great example along with Lilitu.

No, an example would be if you explained why you think they are a good example.

6 Likes

It depends on what you mean by this and how you view deities. There is no objective way to view deities, mythology was made to explain things and is open to interpretation. Even getting down to rites and rituals they vary.

But if we’re coming from a standpoint of evidence of what we have recorded over human history of deities, we have not seen much change for a long time, certainly not of pagan deities. The largest ‘change’ we have seen in recent human history is the God in Abrahamic religions and their prophets. From Moses, to Jesus, to Muhammad. If you consider occult books to be changing of deities then sure it’s more recent, but it’s mostly changing your perspective if anything.

All in all, there’s no objective proof that deities change besides gnosis (not saying they don’t, just saying we do not have the hard evidence to prove so such as artifacts); and there was certainly no objective proof for your original claim(s).

4 Likes

And next time try to keep it to the one topic about the one entity.
Theres no need to show the despair you have on gaining knowledge about this matter.

2 Likes