[Who is] Andras' superior?

Someone should divine it and see, it very well could be Andras, it’s not out of the realm of possibility for a goetia to do this. Can’t keep saying it’s not what it very well could be with no real basis.

3 Likes

He can divine it himself.

I don’t work for free, I’m just dispensing my advice based on my workings with Andras.

Then don’t no one really asked you to? I’m simply stating just saying it’s not who it is and what not without any basis then it doesn’t help the op it’s just repeating an unhelpful opinion.

If you have your advise that’s nice and all but my comment isn’t just to you. It’s to any one who is just saying “yeah it’s not him” with no real confirmation or helpful advise attached.

4 Likes

Starting to sound like me lmao. I agee someone should divine this … this is the same one I’ve been seeing off and on for about a week right?

I’m on a bus till traveling and way to tired to get into it.

How about the scanning thread and asking for a Reading? My cards are under a bus atm :joy:

3 Likes

The below suggested a banishing and protection. That is advice.

1 Like

Good then you should read my entire post, I said those that aren’t giving advise and simply saying it’s not Andras. If you gave advice then you have nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Well good news… I moved with her. Now i need a good plan to start finding who is that spirit.

Never heard of demons, by facts or just assumption? I’m interested as how you know this

By experience with the infernal pantheon and fact, some goetia are above their goetic ranking. By this I mean Belial, Asmodeus, among others are in a different position in the hierarchy not just goetia, then Azazel and Beelzebub are a higher ranking then the goetia just as Lucifer is.

Of course Azazel isn’t purely aligned with the infernal pantheon but also due to connections he strongly has in his aspects he’s also aligned with Djinn of djinnestan along with Asmodeus.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity @Velenos where is Belial located in the hierarchy?

The council above the goetia, consists of 7 entities one being one of lilith daughter, asmodeus, Belial, leviathan, and some others.

1 Like

It is curious, isn’t it how some of the spirits seem to have rank over other types of beings as well as cooperate with those well outside of their own pantheons?

I.g- the loa and djinn. I actually didn’t expect -eh to working almost equally with both. I’ve read many times for both that you work pretty exclusively within that pantheon and honestly for me that hasn’t proven true.

I actually had a recommendation that I summon up a demon I’ve worked with in the past to aid someone this week.

Made me chuckle. This life is not at all what they say it will be.

3 Likes

No, not true at all…I work with him on a regular basis and I don’t have issues with havoc, discord or “wanting to beat someone up”.

Also, according to another post you made, you can’t even connect with Andras, so how can you possibly know what it feels like if his energy is around?

2 Likes

please don’t give advice for subjects you know nothing about my friend

Could you name some? Im sorry but you know more things than anyone in here, VELibrary of BALG :nerd_face:

You were given great advice by @johnbad in the other thread.

1 Like

Everyone in this world is not against you. Frankly, I don’t know you, so it’s not fair for you to assume I’m against you just because I didn’t give you the answer you wanted to hear.

What I said in my previous response still stands. You were given great advice and if you took the time to just slow down, relax, and adhere to it, you might be a bit more successful on trying to contact whatever spirit or entity you wish to connect with.

I genuinely feel and understand your anxiety right now, but lashing out at me because I didn’t answer the way you wanted me to isn’t the way to go about getting the assistance you need.

In any event, good luck :bouquet:

So Gamigan would out rank Belial? Gams surprises me in some ways but that’s a new one to me, doesn’t go with what I’ve experienced.

Can you tell me the name of this book?
My newest understanding is that they largely operate as bosses over different parts of Hell,
Lucifer yes is basically the ruler, but as I understand it the highest powers tend to go the 4 crown princes,
Lucifer, Satan, Leviathan and Belial.

No Belial is considered a king while Gamigan is considered a Marquis.

Lilith the younger, Asmodeus, Belial, Leviathan, Mammon, to name a few.

1 Like