Who is agrat bat mahlat

I can’t find a whole lot of info about her. If anyone knows please tell me.i developed an interest in her.

2 Likes

She has a Wikipedia page.

3 Likes

She’s one of the sisters of Lilith, Naamah and Eistheth. She’s also said to be the mother of Asmodeous, for Agrat had sexual relations with a human king which birthed a half breed known as a Cambion.

She’s also an angel of sacred prostitution, she’s known as the roof dancer, the Demoness of the twilight realm and the dark side of the dream realm, known as the kingdom of nightmares.

She’s highly sexual as you could imagine just like her sisters. She’s more mature than all of them even more mature than Lilith, she’s also more aggressive.

There is a lot more you can read about her these are just a few things I can piece together from memory.

16 Likes

Is she good to work with? Should i be careful about her.

One of three sisters of Lilith. …

2 Likes

I want to work with her

1 Like

It all depends on…how you feel about a certain divine being, daemon or deity. I have been approached by Mother Lilith, Lady Namaah as well as Lady Agrat. At that time I didn’t know them. I only knew that Lilith and Namaah are sisters. But I had a very scary nightmare…which seemed real being given by mother Lilith(it was some kind of test). Also I felt quite off balance so then I didn’t try working with them. But with Agrat…I felt this friendly vibe coming. About her nature I can say that she is friendly, playful, even tempered, warm and sweet. I haven’t experienced her darker side yet. But she kind of feels comfortable to work with.

5 Likes

I do feel drawn to Lilith, i sense a motherly feel to her, i don’t know if that sounds weird.

1 Like

can she aid in lucid dreams

1 Like

Agrat bat Mahlat is usually best recommended for people new to occult and succubi. She’s very patient and understanding. Some say that she is more approachable than Lilith is.

2 Likes