Who Is Actually Satan?

Which planet does correspond the most to Satan? I heard some say Pluto some say Saturn, some also say it’s Horus, but that would be The sun god ?

I know at least that Lucifer is not Satan! Lucifer is prolly Venus and the mother goddess in Christianity

I don’t think Satan is Baal/Jupiter because Jupiter/Dyaus Pater/ Zeus Sky Father/Amen/Amun is the Christian God!

“Satan” is a title meaning adversary to the xtian god, there’s a lot of them, but commonly people seem to go with Saturn, because why not? It ticks all the right boxes for the kind of energy that’s wanted here. Iblis is Satan is Paimon is Azazel (depending on who you talk to) and Azazel’s sigil is literally the sigil of Saturn.

Who “he” is has been discussed a lot here before, here’s a convo with links to the favourite ones:

In short: yes Saturn will work fine :smiley:

1 Like

My honest answer is that I really don’t know. I don’t believe those who claims to have experienced Satan to be an entity because they says different contradictive things and often it seems they are projecting their own values to Satan.
Religiously I’m a Satanist but I have replaced Satan with Flerious as fire elemental demon in my magick because I doubt Satan is an entity.

1 Like

To me, the satan is not a being, an order, that is, not a singular being, the soul is not a demon or an angel, the order itself is the satan.

Hell I think hierarchy is bad because that hierarchy is order, order is a system, and you can’t invite the system it seems to me that the satan seal summons a being that adheres to that order.

In other words, every being there is a devil, in fact it is described by different names in the holy book, but the devil is an order, Iblis lucifer deggal and others, these beings are a part of the satanic order and are called the satanic order. devil.

when you cast a spell using the seal of the devil, most likely the incoming demon is azazel or lucifer because they are part of the demonic order, as a singular person I don’t think there is a spirit named devil.

I pretty much agree with you. It seems to be more like a catchall egregore that can mean whatever the practitioner needs it to mean, a way to create a contact with various aspects of magick. It’s said that different entiies will come through to wear that title like a “mask”, depending on your working.

It’s a good goto if you like simplicity and don’t want to have to get to know dozens of entities with more specialized offices. For me it’s reductionist, it doesn’t allow enough control over exactly what entity I talk to, which opens it up to impostors and tricksters by default, and is much too derivative from the JCI religions which I don’t subscribe to. :woman_shrugging:

That doesn’t mean it doesn’t work, of course. You set someone when you call Satan, but whether it’s always the same someone you got last time is a question, when it’s a someone from a collective.
Technically I’m “a satan”… I don’t believe I’m in that collective though, so it’s super fuzzy as to who you get, and I’m not high vibe enough to deal well with sixth dimensional collective beings as I am now. :slight_smile:

I believe hell existed before angels became demons, angels fought, fell and were banished to hell.

but before lucifer and the others go to hell, i believe there are different souls in hell, from the point of view of purely dark souls, those angels who lived in hell before they fought god are just souls created to live in hell. demons.

for example sargatanas from my point of view it is not a demon, it is not an angel, this soul is much darker than sargatana lucufige satanachia these souls are souls that existed in hell before lucifer, these are souls called demons for me.

1 Like

Or someTHING. That’s the question. When I point my knife towards the sigil of baphomet and recite LaVey’s invocation to Satan I feel something cold and vibrating. I have speculated that Satan is a force or current rather than an entity but what force or current I don’t know.

3 Likes

The devil is 4 people, satan shayeetan îblîs azazil

Azazel is not the same spirit as Azazil. Satan is not the same spirit as Shayeetan. Iblis is the ruler of the jinn. In general, spirits created from a dark fire are demons. Smokeless fire and dark fire are not the same logic.

they do not work with you, they do not love people, the creation of man has caused them to be hostile to Allah,These spirits do not approach you with love, they do not make deals. Satan is not a title or a rank, the enemy of creation is 4 names.

Which sect of Islam is that in? Is it the same in all of them?

These also sound like Ahriman of the Zoroastrians. The work of Rudolph Steiner pegs Ahriman as “the devil”.

However the OP asked about satan not the devil. These are different things as well. And again, it all depends on the worldview you follow as to how you characterize them exactly.

No thank you to islamic preachings. Islam is a political hoax and the enemy of the free world.

You can’t see the truth as long as you’re blind. These 3 devils have always fought religions, not just Islam.

these lines do not come from the quran, she tells about them in the book specially published by vk for patreon,answer this question first, the inscriptions are religious books and most of the scriptures talk about them and you who are too blind to see this are still wondering who the devil is.

Ask yourself the question, why should they tell you about themselves, not the spirits mentioned in Goetia that you can work comfortably with, why would the being above the whole realm feel the truth of proving itself to a lower class like you?

I saw a îblîs several times in my childhood, why are you getting into an argument when you are so incapable of applying what an atheist satanist has written?

What do you mean by that? There are many black magicians who had positive experiences with beings like Azazel and Iblis. Azazel seems very popular in this forum.

read carefully, azazel and azazil are not the same souls, iblis and demon are not the same souls, only the similarity in name to azazel does not indicate that azael azazil or souls with other similar names are the same entity.

The Arabic and Turkish equivalent of the word demon means ıblis, but there is a different entity with the name Iblis.