Who even is this? Help appreciated!

So, I came into contact with unknown energy. I seen them as an elf, but I was told they could very well be just faking it. Anyway, I need some help with figuring out who this is. Help would be very appreciated.

I channeled the energy and made this extremely crazily drawn sigil:

They really wanted me to draw only a star at first. I dunno why. :woman_shrugging: Anyway, first impressions?

1 Like

A gnome, perhaps.

1 Like

That looks a lot like an astrological chart.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve noticed mostly earth elemental related entities hang around me, lately

Wait, really? Now that’s really intriguing.

2 Likes

Interesting. That was my intuition. I always try to trust my intuition.

1 Like

A couple random key words that may or may not make sense are “sith” and “ancient.” Hopefully not my imagination, but those really intrigued me. :thinking:

I can only really see “ancient” making sense, though. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Sith could be in reference to the thing that you think it’s in reference to. There’s a lot of interesting analogy in the whole jedi/sith thing with what we do.
Or it could be Sithis. Or a variety of greek words.

1 Like

Huh, alrighty.
Also, I just got the key word “necromancy,” so now I’m actually getting somewhere.

I keep seeing red energy too.

1 Like

Red is the Root. Necromancy would certainly fit with that. The place of survival, ancient ancestral connection, etc.

1 Like

Yay, perfect, like I said, I’m actually getting somewhere with all of this, so wooo, lol. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lol, I heard someone say “Pretty damn good…” :joy:

1 Like

Now, all I see is a vision of a rattlesnake, but I don’t know if that is random or connects to the entity, though. :thinking:

1 Like

oh ancient and Sith you say?
well
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

3 Likes

Well, the kundalini sits at or near the Root.

1 Like

That’s true, but there seems something more to this entity… If that makes sense? I can’t quite depict if it’s a god, demon, or what, though. Hmm… :thinking:

1 Like

PM me your birthday, time, and place of birth. I can look up your chart and see if there’s any correlation. If you trust me with that info, that is. =)

1 Like

this is the whole sigil or you missed some of the details? like the top borders for example

1 Like

Whole thing. It may not be their actual sigil or anything, but just a random one I created with their energy.

1 Like

hulinhjálmur maybe

got this vibe

1 Like

In case you want to see if your chart provides any similarity. Plug your info in, on either of these pages, and it’ll spit out a neat diagram.

2 Likes

Just tossing around ideas but… Azazel? Or maybe Azrael? 'Cause of the A?

1 Like