Who do i need for lust?

Hello to everyone. Thank you for the help before hand. I greatly appreciate it.

Well, I’m not sure if I’m in the right place or not. I’m really hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I’m a beginner, and i want to summon an entity/demon to have someone i like (and that they like me) to lust over me. I’ve been reading about succubae, and Lilith, and was planning on summoning invoking one/her. However, all i could find on them, and encounters, is them having “sex” with them, and that is not what I’m looking for.

So my question, if it can be done, who do i need in order to have someone specific lust over me?

Thank you again.

1 Like

You are on the right track with Lilith. A member named Succupedia has The Letter of Intent that you would write to Lilith to send you one of her daughter’s. Use the search mode and look for Letter of Intent and also contact Succupedia for advice. I hope you find the one you are looking for.

3 Likes

If you want a long term relationship Sallos, Dantalion or King Beleth is good . If you want lust Sitri, Belial, Asmoday, King Beleth, Zepar, Gremory(I think he could be used for relationships as well) and Frimost . Oh yeah Lucifuge too . And Ladilok .

4 Likes

Also introduction yourself to the Forum it one of the rules.

1 Like

Whoops, I’ll get on it. Thank you though. I appreciate it.

3 Likes

Not a problem.

1 Like

Parzuph is an angel specializing in lust, you could evoke him too.

2 Likes

Heard it for the first time.
Where did you get his angels name?

1 Like

I haven’t heard of them either.

1 Like

Try Asmodeus

1 Like

@ElectricDragon and @TardisChaser, Pharzuph (I spelled it wrong above) is from The Nuctemeron of Apollonius of Tyana. S/he’s a genius of the Fourth Hour.

2 Likes