Who did i evoke?

So i was just thinking of evoking a spirit, took care of the transfiguration of the 5 points of the pentagram, i used 5 points at my hometown and used a ritual in the center to connect them, this way if a spirit get’s summoned it cannot simply run amok. Anyways i tried to evoke my spirit Astaroth, but for some reason i gotten a black entity what i saw was holding several serpents and growling on a low tone, then it dissapated when i said that my request was fulfilled. Look i have a pet rabbit and even when it’s cage was locked it was shaking in total fear. I do not know what it was, but one thing i can be sure of, it was not one of the known dark entities ever seen.

But maybe someone of you got an idea who might have been answering my evocation.

Did you check with Astaroth? It may be an aspect of the demon making itself known to you.

Otherwise, I suggest you remember the feeling of that entity, and try to evoke it again to question it as to its nature.

^ What he said, beings sometimes take unusual forms, not what we’d expect going into the evocation/other work.

[quote=“Velotak, post:2, topic:7394”]Did you check with Astaroth? It may be an aspect of the demon making itself known to you.

Otherwise, I suggest you remember the feeling of that entity, and try to evoke it again to question it as to its nature.[/quote]

Yeah i did get my answer, it was none other than Hades