Who can help ? - Let go of negative emotions and past sorrow

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know who do you recommend in terms of magick to remove sorrow, bad memories and negative emotions from someone that a certain situation created? And just being able to move past that bad situation with that person and have like a fresh start.

Thank you,

The archangel of death, Azrael, can help you process loss and grief.

The angel Lavel can help you to “overcome sorrow and torment” (source: Damon Brand’s 72 Angels of Magick).

2 Likes

i wouldnt call it grief . its more like a bad situation that happened between two ppl and they are wanting to let go of the hurt and negative emotions and just restart a fresh page again together.

Thank you :slight_smile: ill look into it

1 Like

If you want to go with a demon, I would look into Dantalion, who excels at the alchemy and transmutation of emotions.

3 Likes

No Preference :slight_smile: Wtv works kind of mentality.

What’s your experience with Lavel and Dantalion?

I have not personally worked with either of them, but there are a lot of posts regarding Dantalion’s prowess with changing emotions.

1 Like

Amon can reconcile friendships, if that is what you are looking for.

Amon can be easily contacted via Goetia Pathworking (Corwin Hargrove).

2 Likes

they need work on the emotions as they are stuck on the hurt part. they need to forget them as they keep coming back ( negative emotions)

I agree with calling Dantalion for emotions. I work with him periodically and he’s been wonderful when it came to helping us work past previous grudges, pain we caused each other, etc.

4 Likes

Would you say the effect wear off quickly and hence the need to do it periodically? (just making sure im understanding correctly)

1 Like

Unfortunately you can’t just magick away negative emotions with demons. They can help, but you can’t expect them to block all the pain, etc., and to call on them to make it go away when it resurfaces.

1 Like

I apologize, I should have been more clear. I work with Dantalion periodically, but for different issues. The main issue is working through past traumas I suffered with my son’s father. That’s an on-going situation that more than likely won’t ever end, just because of the type of person he is. The magick helps, but he’s a strong willed person, so I have to repeat certain rituals at certain times in order to fully be at peace with him.

3 Likes

Id like to mention Leviathan aswell. He helped me work through some intense emotions and through that my emotional stability improved.
I think its fair to say that he helped me transmute negative to positive emotions. It was an intense process (loooooooots of crying) but very well worth it.

5 Likes

AA Tzadkiel :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you Queen. makes sense now. Yea those stubborn ppl can be a challenge !

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your suggestions . Sorry got carried away and forgot to respond

1 Like