Who am I? Am I a phosphene?

How can I introduce me if I don’t know myself? For the Name I belive that giving a name to a person it’s a useless sigil, ergo I don’t use it (look “REN” magic name in ancient egypt culture. I compose music (DUNGEON SYNTH, DUNGEON SYNTH CORE, MENTAL HARDTEK, DUNGEON SYNTH is very useful with PHOSPHENISM and other magic practices) , poems and in magic art I’m an expert of PHOSPHENISM and NATUROPHENOLOGY. so. that’s all. deep bow.

p.s.: what part of me I have to introduce? " The five parts of the Egyptian soul were the Ren , the Ba, the Ka, the Sheut, and the Ib. The Ren was the name given to a person at birth. Egyptians believed it was part of a person’s soul and that it would live for as long as that name was spoken or the person remembered.

• Dr LEFEBURE was able to measure the effects of all the traditional exercises of yoga, in a scientific manner. This led to the creation of a scientifically improved yoga: Phosphenism. The invention of various devices permitted the improvement of the practice of the exercises. This electro-yoga is totally adapted to Western culture. The world is changing, and, with it, new technologies are developed. The medicine of the past is not today’s medicine nor it is the medecine of the future. Thanks to the works of Dr LEFEBURE, the ?ancient” and ?archaic” Initiations of the past are superseded by techniques based on the most elementary laws of cerebral physiology and which are exempt of concepts based on dogmas." PHOSPHENISM is a set of techniques designed for increasing your cerebral capacities. The method is based on physiological reactions: the PHOSPHENES. The phosphenes are the multi-colored spots which remain in your field of vision for 3 minutes, when you relax in the dark after having focused on a strong light source for 30 seconds.

If you already know the definition…and you know yourself best…do you fit the definition? How are strangers to know? (regarding your post title).

You define a phosphene as multi colored spots that remain in your field of vision for three minutes. So, essentially…the light that is left over after your eyes were scorched by a blinding light. So, are you the echo of illumination in your eyes?

2 Likes

If you notice, I post a question, not an affermation. but you take the sense of my question: I imagine we are ephemerals but in that “not-substance” there is the key of life. we are the light AND the echo of that light. no god in that hard work %D

Yes, your title is a bit deceptive in that it lends a question right away to the users to identify if you personally are a phosphene. One could take that literally. As it were, it appears you wished to discuss metaphors.

Not hard work at all to just BE (a light/a shadow/an echo). That’s not being a god. That is just being.

What is godly is evolving the spirit to its maximum potential as the gods are.

If you were to say, “gods are lights, we are phosphenes of this/that/those god(s),” then that question might be more cohesive. Not criticizing, just that the OP didn’t quite outline that so much as your response did.

2 Likes

“theos” is not a concept that I consider (“consider” etimo stay with stars, “desire” is go away from stars). in sanskrit (glottology\ethimology of sanskrit is “perfection”) the word “SAT” means “truth”. so a perfect language like sanskrit don’t provide a lot of polysemy. same for phosphenes. It’s not metaphor.

The radiance of the psyche depends on the active functioning of both the pituitary and pineal glands. The pituitary gland regulates the entire glandular system. The secretion of the pineal gland creates a pulsating radiation that activates the pituitary gland. The mind goes out of balance when the pineal gland is dormant; it seems impossible to break the physical and mental addictions. The mantra “Sa Ta Na Ma” describes the continuous cycle of life and Creation and is a powerful tool to recreate balance in the mind and to move towards change.

“Sa Ta Na Ma” incorporates the essence sounds of “Sat Nam”. “Sa Ta Na Ma” uses the primordial sounds of the Universe to connect us to the evolutionary nature of existence itself. It is called “Panj Shabd”, a mantra with five sound currents (SSS, MMM, TTT, NNN, AAA). When we recite the “Sa Ta Na Ma” we imprint the evolutionary code of the Universe in our human psyche.

SA is the beginning, the infinite, the totality of all that has always been, is or will be.
TA is the life, existence and creativity that manifests itself from the infinite.
NA is the death, change and transformation of consciousness.
MA is rebirth, regeneration and resurrection, which allows us to consciously experience the joy of the infinite.

Here some info: http://www.phosphenism.net/ When you close your eyes and you see phosphenes, there is a reason for it. here the lucifer sigil that explain phosphenes activity (a france doctor create PHOSPHENISM a set of tecniques for do that transformation from light into mental energy): https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4d/1c/84/4d1c84b2839627827571b41107f0a4d2.jpg

(- Dr LEFEBURE was able to measure the effects of all the traditional exercises of yoga, in a scientific manner. This led to the creation of a scientifically improved yoga: Phosphenism. The invention of various devices permitted the improvement of the practice of the exercises. This electro-yoga is totally adapted to Western culture. The world is changing, and, with it, new technologies are developed. The medicine of the past is not today’s medicine nor it is the medecine of the future. Thanks to the works of Dr LEFEBURE, the ?ancient” and ?archaic” Initiations of the past are superseded by techniques based on the most elementary laws of cerebral physiology and which are exempt of concepts based on dogmas." PHOSPHENISM is a set of techniques designed for increasing your cerebral capacities. The method is based on physiological reactions: the PHOSPHENES. The phosphenes are the multi-colored spots which remain in your field of vision for 3 minutes, when you relax in the dark after having focused on a strong light source for 30 seconds.)

1 Like

As for that picture. It is accurate to my knowledge.

In Advanced third eye meditations, you roll your eyes up to look at your third eye. This why a lot of shamans have their eyes rolled back in trance.

If you do this youll start seeing those “phosphenes” tho i always associated them specs, flashes, and colors with the release of dmt

yes. you got it. pituitary and pineal glands:
The radiance of the psyche depends on the active functioning of both the pituitary and pineal glands. The pituitary gland regulates the entire glandular system. The secretion of the pineal gland creates a pulsating radiation that activates the pituitary gland. The mind goes out of balance when the pineal gland is dormant; it seems impossible to break the physical and mental addictions. The mantra “Sa Ta Na Ma” describes the continuous cycle of life and Creation and is a powerful tool to recreate balance in the mind and to move towards change.

“Sa Ta Na Ma” incorporates the essence sounds of “Sat Nam”. “Sa Ta Na Ma” uses the primordial sounds of the Universe to connect us to the evolutionary nature of existence itself. It is called “Panj Shabd”, a mantra with five sound currents (SSS, MMM, TTT, NNN, AAA). When we recite the “Sa Ta Na Ma” we imprint the evolutionary code of the Universe in our human psyche.

SA is the beginning, the infinite, the totality of all that has always been, is or will be.
TA is the life, existence and creativity that manifests itself from the infinite.
NA is the death, change and transformation of consciousness.
MA is rebirth, regeneration and resurrection, which allows us to consciously experience the joy of the infinite.

Interesting you mention that. That is the mudra ive been using for a year :grin:. Most effective mudra i know

EGYPTICAL APPLICATIONS > Phosphenism and…

Among the populations that practiced a solar cult we cannot but mention the ancient Egyptians, in whose pantheon shines powerfully the neter of the Sun Ra. Although apparently polytheistic, the Egyptian civilization is actually deeply monotheistic, with the recognition of a single main solar divinity of which the different neters (generally and imprecisely translated as “divinities”) are an aspect or a function. Their system could in part be compared to the Catholic one, where the One God is flanked by the Saints, several of whom are dedicated to a precise “function” (for example, Saint Lucia, patroness of the eyes). With greater precision we could say, however, that the neters constitute the chemical elements of a single molecule, the Unique God.
Even the superficial judgment of the Egyptians who worship animals, since many neters are depicted with a human body and animal head or, more rarely, the opposite, is absolutely erroneous and a more in-depth analysis shows that the animal represented from time to time symbolizes a precise function. If today we wanted to represent with an image the concept of slowness we would use a snail, and a fox for cunning, without arousing the scandal of anyone.

For the Egyptians, the Sun represented the main divinity, so important that it was impersonated by more than one neter. A famous sentence of the Egyptian sacred texts quotes “I am Kepri in the morning, Ra at noon, and Atum in the evening”, indicating with this the different aspects of the sun throughout the day, carriers of different characteristics.
Kepri, the sacred beetle, whose name means “transformation, evolution, becoming, taking shape”, is the morning sun, the sun of dawn. Ra, represented by a generally red solar disk, is the full and burning sun of noon, while Atum is the sun of sunset. What is less known is that there is also a fourth aspect of the sun, the nocturnal one, represented by Osiris.
Osiris, son of Geb, neter of the Earth, and Nut, female neter of Heaven, is part of the heliopolitan ennead, that is to say of the nine deities of the pantheon of Heliopolis that explain the birth of the world (cosmogony) at a metaphysical level. The other cosmogonies described in their culture (the Ogdoad, the Theban triad with Amon, Mut and Konshu and the Menfi triad with Ptah, Sekmet and Nefertum) represent increasingly concrete and material “manifestations” of the cosmic process of becoming.
Heliopolis, Greek name meaning city of the sun, whose original name was Iunu, was one of the main centers of Egyptian worship, dedicated to the solar gods Atum and Ra. Today its remains are on the outskirts of Cairo.

HELIOPOLITAN ENNEAD

Egyptian ritual practices took place every day in the temples. From the documentation that we have received we know that daily, at sunrise Kepri, the statue of the god was extracted from the naos, the sancta sanctorum where it was stored, to be exposed to the rays of the star during the day. The statue was perfumed, incensed, adorned, and then withdrawn back into the naos.
We do not know the practices carried out by priests, but it is likely that even in their case the sun was the protagonist. In fact, in all temples there is an open-air ritual area. In the following we will try to discover something more.

The cult of Osiris, deity of the dead
Osiris, the husband of his sister Isis, soon became the symbol and representation of the deceased, as evidenced by reading the Book of the Dead, a name that designates a series of papyri found in many tombs.

Usir (Osiris)

The definition of “Book of the Dead” was first given by the Prussian scholar Richard Lepsius in 1842. The Egyptians called it “Formulas for going out on the day”. This Book collects almost 200 prayers, formulas and invocations in which the deceased presents himself as “the Osiris” who, pronouncing precisely the most appropriate invocation, will be able to earn eternal life in the afterlife. The deceased “Osiris”, if aware of these formulas, becomes “justified”, that is, with a literal translation of “just voice” (Ma-khru). The Egyptians believed in the survival of the soul after death, a soul that had to be prepared to face all the dangers and trials that would wait for it in the afterlife to finally reach union with the Cosmos. But he also ran the risk that his soul, the Ba, would perish definitively suffering the “second death”, hence the fundamental importance that the deceased knew the formulas of the “Book of the Dead”, which were therefore transcribed on papyri accompanying him to the tomb.

But the reading of another fundamental Book of Egyptian culture, “The Book of those who are in the Duat” (Duat = beyond) gives us another very important indication: Osiris is also the initiate, that is, the one who has to deal with

1 Like

google translate this, trust me: Experience at the Egyptian MuseumExperiences During one of the meetings we organized a phosphenic visit to the Egyptian Museum in Turin with a small group of participants. Armed with pocket lamp pocket lamps to form phosphenes, we focused especially on the statuary where we practiced the circuit exercises with statues. The almost imperceptible physical swaying of the head and / or body was compensated for by the clear oscillation of the point of concentration between the statue and the person performing the exercise. At times, in groups in front of the statues, we practiced the exercises together. It was an intense and extremely energetic experience, made very instructive by the cues of our phosphenist, a lover of Egyptian statues. The Egyptians, the most famous and classic “worshipers” of the sun, knew and practiced Phosphenism naturally, and we found evident traces of them in the posture of the statues and in the papyrus iconography. As for me, in addition to the immediate effects, particularly on the hands, in the following days I experienced a great expansion of the heart chakra. Certainly an experience to be repeated … I thank everyone for sharing their energy, their knowledge and their time; a special thanks to Luca for his wonderful photos. www.fosfenismo.it/esperienza-al-museo-egizio.html

1 Like

The goddess Hathor between two priests. Cow’s horns (up in Egyptian) suggest the opening of energy channels (the fire of the spirit), and therefore the ascent of Kundalini. They frame the Sun that represents our origin; the horns form a Y, that is an antenna that captures and resonates with our common solar origin.
The cobra that rises on the forehead is a representation of the third eye, enlivened by the ascent of the serpent of Kundalini.
Getting in touch with Hathor’s face, with its expression, conveys a feeling of sweetness and fullness.

The pharaoh Ramses II holds the Uas stick, from which the pastoral is derived.
The pleating of the dress indicates “energy emanation” made, which starts from the heart, as indicated by the position of the fist on the chest.
Again we see the cobra forming a kind of flame on the pharaoh’s forehead. The Serpent represents the seeding force responsible for human thought, when it stands vertically (like an obelisk - “lighthouse”).

Group exercise in front of this triptych with Ramses II in the center, in the same position as the statues …

The arms in this position represent the symbol of the electromagnetic circuit between people, as a sharing of their own energy. A mirror opening between us and the statues …

The pharaoh Seti II, with the flame rising from the navel (visible thanks to the excellent lighting of the museum display). The abdominal muscles and tense arms denounce the exercise of static tensions.

The statue also holds the so-called “cylinder of Ra” in the right hand.

The shape of the shadows, thanks to the light from above, highlights the pause of breathing (full retention), which coincides with the finalized thought, represented by the flames on the headdress. It is the “nucleic fire” that concludes the sequence of the umbilical focus - point of connection with the umbilical cord - (realization of the “friction fire”), and of the forehead fire (“electric fire”).

The idea that these statues suggest is precisely that of ocular convergence.
The position with crossed hands is the multiplication of the energy of the heart: these statues emanate the force of realization.
Establishing a conscious relationship with these statues means relating to the spiritual purpose of those who have sculpted them and allows us to experiment in an individual electrical circuit. Later, the state of sleep can bring the most appropriate responses to one’s evolutionary stage.

Sekmet and Ptah.

In the room dedicated to the lioness goddess, where the statues are placed frontally to one another, we were encouraged to experiment with an 8 circuit with each of us in the central fulcrum. We don’t comment, but we suggest you try …
Ptah, in a seated position, on the cube. What is the suggestion of the cube? It reminds us of the drawings in the “Contact” movie that form the edge of the cube …

1 Like

Sounds like they named a science we were aware of. The allegorical nature of the egyptian statues and mythos.

So these phosphenes are indeed the sparkles im seeing as they are most visible and active in direct sunlight.

Seems the tombs were somehow focusing these energies.

So in a basic way, how does one practice thise

I use to hear myself to know how to use. but in the site you can find some indications.

p.s.: As in the Matrix study participants had to make their way through 21 different mazes, with two choices, ie whether to move forward or down, based on what they felt through the visual stimulation of a phosphene (ie a visual phenomenon whereby the dots lights are perceived as spots or bars of light). To signal in which direction to move, the researchers generated a phosphene through transcranial magnetic stimulation www.ansa.it/scienza/notizie/rubriche/tecnologie/2016/12/10/come-in-matrix-il-cervello-puo-interagire-con-la-realta-virtuale_315989c6-df32-4084-a8ba-66e1170b2617.html