White Skeleton for psychic abilities, awakening, purifying chi channels etc

The White Skeleton Meditation

Part 1

Here I will explain how to Practice the White Skeleton Meditation for Curing Illness, Getting Rid of Pain, Developing Your Psychic Abilities, Purifying Your Chi Channels and Achieving Spiritual Awakening as I have learn it for myself. But there is also other versions out there and they can have different effects. There is a lenghty instructions first but the method in itself is not so difficult to do for any level practicer
When Shakyamuni Buddha was alive in ancient India, he taught an incredible variety of different meditation methods for people who wanted to enter into the state of samadhi as a means to climb the spiritual path. One of the spiritual cultivation methods he particularly emphasized was the skeleton visualization technique.
While Buddhism produced many enlightened sages within its Indian homeland, when it was first starting to enter China, various individuals in the intelligentsia opposed it because of the fact that it was a foreign import. To belittle it they claimed that Buddhist dogma was all nonsense and superstition, and that none of its claims were true.
Nevertheless, quite a few people started cultivating meditation practice according to standard Buddhist instructions—primarily employing just the skeleton visualization method together with the anapana breathing practice—and quickly developed all sorts of superpowers. Because of their mind-body changes, they step-by-step proved the entire truth of Shakyamuni Buddha’s teachings.
Previous to this time, the two techniques of anapana and skeleton visualization practice were unknown in China, and afterwards they were accepted as genuine practice vehicles and greatly influenced Taoism.
Because incredible results were readily achieved by a number of independent practitioners, who simply followed the Buddhist meditation instructions you are about to receive, the intellectuals were silenced in their criticisms of Buddhism. There was nothing they could say because the methods worked, and thus this new religion and its teachings were accepted into the country.
From this short history, we can therefore understand that this method is particularly effective in helping someone quickly attain the spiritual state of samadhi, and often leads to various superpowers and psychic abilities. It is a very quick way to transform the physical body and its chi channels so as to help you achieve a supernormal state of spiritual realization.
While there are many courses out there teaching ESP, chakra balancing, astral travel and so forth, none of them can compare to the benefits of the white skeleton visualization practice. Yet hardly anyone practices it today primarily because they don’t know it exists, or because they prefer a number of “useless” meditation techniques due to the fact that they don’t understand the real gist of cultivation theory.
Whenever someone practices the skeleton visualization meditation technique, there are several things they can expect to happen over time. Naturally a practitioner will not experience all these effects immediately because the standard rule for attaining cultivation kung-fu is that it takes meditation practice, plus devoted effort over time to produce a definite result. Furthermore, the results of meditation will … or will not … occur based upon whether you practice correctly, diligently, and whether your merit is sufficient.
Now if all these requirements are met, given time you should expect to experience an increase in energy because of the skeleton meditation, and with the rise in vitality you will accordingly experience an increase in sexual desire. Most people – especially males – who start practicing the skeleton visualization report an increase in sexual desire especially.
This may actually present a problem on the cultivation path such that the skeleton meditation may not be appropriate for many people. That’s why people who practice it usually try to stay away from the TV and magazines with pictures of girls (or men) that might spark sexual desires. Then again, this meditation is extremely beneficial in igniting one’s vital energies and so it has a rejuvenating effect for many older people.
While both sexes will experience this rise in sexual desire due to the skeleton visualization, the aspect of sexual desire is usually harder for men to handle than women, even if it is tempered through the practice of breathing methods and by eating less. Accordingly, remember that this meditation method is usually practiced in seclusion when, for instance, a monk is isolated away from all women, as well as the influences of television and magazines that might initiate stimulative thoughts of sexual desire.
This doesn’t mean that a single man cannot practice this meditation technique, but that he should be careful not to lose his jing through sexual activities—whether of sexual
intercourse or masturbation–when his vitality arises due to this method. The pull of sexual desire will be great, so he must practice breathing methods and eating less to help handle it. As you make more progress in meditation and as you get older, the loss of jing is extremely detrimental to one’s health and cultivation. One will feel it.
Another thing that will happen when someone masters this technique is that they will suddenly become able to see into other people’s bodies—and in particular see their skeletons. The reason this happens is because the chakra in the abdomen become activated, and supplies chi energy through the chi channels to a chakra in the head. Because of the light, one can see into another’s body and see all sorts of things.
The state achieved is similar to the Indian yoga state called “tandra,” or the Tao school state of inner vision that results from inner contemplation.

6 Likes

Part 2

Because of the resulting chi flow and chakra activation, you become able to see inside your own body, inside the bodies of others, and gain other superpowers as well. The result is similar to the successful practice of Taoist inner vision, but is far greater in scope.
When some people write about the skeleton visualization method, they think this description of being able to see into someone else’s body is just a bit of psychological nonsense, but it really does happen. You’ll see the muscles, organs and bones of other people in varying shades of off-white color depending upon their purity, and you’ll also see all sorts of other sentient beings that live inside people’s bodies as well. But don’t talk about what you see to others.
In reaching this stage of practice accomplishment, you’ll have achieved a stage of emptiness wherein this type of view won’t shock you and you’ll be able to readily accept it, but when the first time it happens it’s an instantaneous achievement that suddenly appears as the chakra and chi channels blow open as a surprise.

Here are the detailed instructions for the how to practice the skeleton visualization technique:

1. First assume a comfortable sitting meditation posture, and in front of you place a small model of a human skeleton, or a picture of a skeleton from a book for reference purposes.

1. Next close your eyes, and joyfully imagine that you give away your flesh and organs to other sentient beings, by stripping them off your body, so as to repay any debt you may owe to them. This offering of all yourflesh need not take minutes, but can be mentally imagined as happening instantly. It depends upon the needs of the practitioner whether they wish to envision flesh (or dirty chi) in particular regions being stripped away. After all your flesh is gone, imagine you’re just a skeleton of white bones sitting there in your meditation position

1. Starting with your left big toe, imagine that you can see the toe bone clearly and shining brightly with a white light. Then imagine the rest of your toes on your left foot shining with a white light as well. After visualizing all your left toes, visualize all your right toes. Next finish visualizing the rest of the bones of your left foot (referring to a picture or model when necessary), and then your right foot. Next the bones of your left leg, then right leg, then left calf and right calf, and slowly proceed upwards visualizing all your bones until you can visualize all the bones in the body clearly up to the top of your skull.

2. All these bones should be shining brightly with a white light. You can even do many tricks to help visualize the bones such as trying to feel them, rotating bright lights inside them, or caressing their external shapes with visualized light as well. The number of tricks available to help your visualization efforts are innumerable, but don’t fall into the trap of focusing on the tricks or becoming attached to them, otherwise you’ll fall into the common mistakes of chi-gong and the esoteric schools. You’re trying to generate a stable field of concentration, and smoothen the chi flows in the body by internally concentrating on your skeleton; where your mind goes your chi will follow, so this practice will help to even-out the chi flows of your body because the whole body is visualized at the same time. Whatever tricks you need to get there should just be used as assists rather than the main part of the practice.

3. Once the skeleton visualization is entirely (or even partially) completed, remain with that visualization, opening your eyes to glance at the skeleton model (or picture) in front of you every now and then when necessary, until the visualization is firm and secure and you can sense the chi of your bones. In times your body may actually become warm around certain bones that you concentrate upon, and this can be used for self-healing purposes.

4. When you can visualize your whole body in this way, and your chi has become balanced and harmonized throughoutyour body, then imagine that the bones turn to dust, and then blow away leaving empty space.

5. Stay in that resulting mental realm of emptiness without opening your eyes, and try to forget any sensations or attachments to your physical body. Remain with that state for as long as possible—forgetting both your mind and body–and in time you’ll enter samadhi. Here’s the key point: you practice this visualization to attain stabilization of mind, and smoothen your chi flows. If done correctly, in time you’ll develop samadhi. Once you attain samadhi, you must forget that you have any body at all, and let go of any attachments to body or mind to realize true emptiness.
    There are a variety of reasons behind the particular effectiveness of this meditation method for initiating your kundalini, and developing the stage of concentration which will lead to samadhi. First of all, it requires that you develop concentration, as do all spiritual techniques, since you have to visualize your skeleton inside shining brightly with white light.
    Second, it leads to “cessation” since in order to visualize your skeleton correctly, you have to banish other thoughts, and hold the skeleton visualization.
    Third, because you are concentrating on an internal physical structure, rather than something external such as an apple or mandala, then your chi and thought will combine since chi and consciousness are naturally linked. Because you are visualizing your skeleton, which runs the whole course of your body, this will help even-out or harmonize the chi flows throughout its entire structure. Thus this is a quick way of transforming your chi mai energy meridians.
    When your chi becomes smooth, this will further balance one’s ability to enter into and stabilize a state of samadhi. At some point in your practice, if you do not lose your jing (seminal energy) due to sexual activities, the fullness of your chi will suddenly ignite and you’ll be able to see inside your body and into other people’s skeletons. But before this happens, your own body will have to undergo a variety of purificatory stages of cleaning and transforming your chi and mai which will take months.
    If you’ve already accomplished a great deal of this preparatory cleaning and transformation, then the results of the skeleton visualization method can appear quite quickly, and it will be easy to achieve samadhi and superpowers.
    This meditation is one of the basic practicer of some thai monk or acharn magician who are infamous for their magical powers especially those of their amulets or sak yant…

2 Likes

Special Tip #1
If someone is sick, they can use the skeleton visualization technique to focus upon the approximate area of their body to bring healing chi to that region, which will assist them in getting well.

Sickness is often a function of deficient vitality or blocked chi routes, and this meditation can increase your energy and remove those blockages so that chi can reach a targeted region and help repair it. The reason this meditation works is because when you focus on an area in your body with your mind, your chi will naturally go to that area.

In the case of the skeleton visualization, not only will this help speed healing, but many people report that using the skeleton visualization on certain areas will cut down or even eliminate the pain in that region. Hence the method can be used for effective pain relief. As golfers know, magnets, when applied to certain areas, also sometimes produce pain relief.
Special Tip #2
The skeleton visualization technique can be used to increase someone’s martial arts ability, especially their flexibility and dexterity.
Most advanced martial arts techniques depend upon cultivating the body’s chi, or life force, and this meditation method performs just this function.
Special Tip #3
For chiropractors and various other bodyworkers, practicing this technique may quickly lead to some form of psychic diagnostic ability. You’ll become able to tell where people are sick (have energy blockages, etc.) simply from feeling it, and will be able to tell problems at a glance even when individuals are several feet away.
To become a healer, or to study the physiology of the human body, skeleton visualization practice is almost mandatory
Special Tip #4
A person’s fortune can be foretold by the bones, and this technique directly works on transforming one’s bones and therefore one’s fortune.
Someone who has the “Earth” element deficient in their Chinese or Western fortune would benefit from practicing this technique.
Since it also helps purify the bones, prolonged practice of this technique will help eliminate latent illnesses due to erupt in old age, and in this way it changes your fortune as well.
Special Tip #5
A picture of the human skeleton can be readily downloaded from the internet, and small skeleton models can be purchased…
It is suggested that you paint your skeleton model white, because you don’t want to be imagining that your body has a depressing brownish or darkish colored skeleton inside. The visualization of the white color will help transform the bones and body, and aid in detoxification.
Special Tip #6
This method is actually related to the Buddhist contemplation practice on the impurity of the body, wherein someone slowly envisions that their body gradually putrefies and becomes just bones, then dust, and then emptiness.
An individual following this practice is taught to visualize the decomposition of the body in consecutive stages: the body first swells, then becomes discolored, decays, its blood and pus issue forth, the flesh falls away from the bones, the skeleton disintegrates, and then the pile of white bones turns to ashes.
The white skeleton visualization method is also related to the Tibetan practice of Chöd established by the female adept Machig Labdron, and based on the Prajnaparamitra
sutras. Machig wrote an instruction manual called "Cutting Through The Four Demons, A Practice To Cut Attachment To The Aggregates By Offering One’s Flesh And Blood As Food (For The Demons).
This meditation is one of the basic practicer of some thai monk or acharn magician who are infamous for their magical powers especially those of their amulets or sak yant…
The key for such practice is to keep jing.

“Jing naturally transforms into Qi, Qi naturally transforms into Shen , and Shen naturally transforms into pure openness (oneness), uniting with the cosmic space.
-Master Li, The Book of Balance and Harmony
Keeping jing is a thing and using jing herbs is another. Some practicer try to find a way to circumvent the problem raised by the loss of jing ( ejaculation), they search for the perfect formula with Jing herbs. Apart from Jing they also build the kundalini energy, Qi is the flow of this energy, yang burns the kundalini energy and shen is the light that is produced by this process…
If you have a great formula feel free to share it.
*I use this method with the wyvern cultivation , skeleton shaking and draconian practices from the Asenath Mason book Draconian Ritual Book ( for this one it is a personal choice as one of my path is draconian even if I’m not link to the TOAF), I find Asenath exercise very interesting especially those who work on sunyata and the vovin mantra practice. In order to avoid overload you should first master each technique separately and then you can combinate them into one session depending on your time. I have use also other pranayamas but never all of them into one session, I work by cycle for example if I do qliphotic breathing I will do it for 3 weeks then shift to dragons breath or another one.
I have also some qigong like the buddha palm to empower hands, taoist ultra yoga to empower tan tien etc again I dont do everything into one session but by cycle to avoid energetic overload.

4 Likes

During this meditation, can I visualize myself in third person view, or does it have to be first person view like looking through the eye holes of the skeleton skull?

Also do I need to visualize the skeleton with complete anatomical accuracy?
Or is it okay to visualize parts of the skeleton incorrectly?
I imagine the photo reference is supposed to help with that.

i am right now doing the skeleton practice but with the colour of gold, i felt like doing it in that colour for some reason and i am instantly feeling heat and a extreme calm, Serenity, peace, feeling of being in the moment.

This surely is very potent

Yes you can visualize yourself in third person if this is more easy for you, the most important point is to feel the visualized bones as your own bones and not out of yourself.
You have to get anatomical skeleton chart for accuracy as each bone is important. This is a bit difficult at the beginning but with training things will become easy.

2 Likes

You are right gold gives healing and soothing properties. Some other systems use several colors but here I use only one neutral for the purpose of the meditation but feel free to experiment gold if you like this way.

2 Likes

Thanks. Even with a real life visual reference, I will probably be a little inaccurate for a while as it would take time to memorize every bone.

Feeling as if the visualized skeleton is truly my own and not outside myself probably won’t be possible in the beginning but will hopefully come with practice if I do this meditation.

Can my skeleton anatomy reference come from a free online source?
I imagine it could since the point is to simply know and accurately visualize the skeleton but I always like to be as sure as possible.

Plus I don’t know what happens when things in Magick are done incorrectly.

what would black do?

Yes it is even adviced to learn from anatomy book first but nowadays this is even more easy. You have some very good app on anatomy learning free of charge. You can see each bone in 3D and rotate them as you wish. Try to work step by step for example try to learn all the bones from the head only and then down to the neck and upper part of the skeletal system, then the arms /hands etc.

2 Likes

Thanks. Could you please name a specific free app with such an interactive 3D model that can be downloaded into Onn Tablet Pro?

Black represents the imminence of the absolute. It depends on the intention behind the use of the color but if you feel hate you can use black color to transmute it so the hate is not harmful for you

2 Likes

Try Anatomy Learning app I use it myself there is free version and some paid options.

1 Like

Thanks very much. I will check that out.
Hopefully someday I will know the complete structure of the human body from the physical form all the way to the energetic structure and composition.

1 Like

If you visualise the skeleton from a third person pov, it’s still a valid meditation from the point of developing meditative stabilisation, but you won’t get the benefit of clearing out the channels and chakras etc. because “where the attention goes, the energy flows” and if you’re not focusing on yourself you won’t get that effect.

There’s a third version of this meditation from Tantric Buddhism where the skeleton is visualised with the head cut off, but that’s more for developing detachment and awareness of mortality.

2 Likes