Whispering

Whispering

When the need and opportunities arise I’m not adverse to whispered chanting. I’ve noticed however that people on the street often hear me. That has nothing to do with my whispering but a lot to do with the energies invested and therefore the strength of the chant. (I sometimes smile and say, ‘Yoga’.) For contacting spiritual entities there’s nothing simpler or easier, with the exception of death I guess. I use (titled) names and enns. For idiosyncratic reasons I often use my own handmade, 100% natural string of beads when at home. There’s just something about that tactile allure plus the ability to count the chants – although I count them with my fingers if out and about.

Chanting alters the morphic field, calls in spirits whilst building and reinforcing energies which can be directed. I find that low vibration chant works quickest – the stuff you feel in your chest. If you can’t get the subject of your Magick off of your conscious mind, chanting is a great way to exploit that by numbing repetition. And as with all Magickal words, yours travel to the ends of the multiverse. With practice - even when whispering - you’ll know that!

If standing in queues, waiting at the cash register, ambling the streets or just waiting - you can chant. Sans the beads it costs no money. You can’t save time, you can only spend it. Do so wisely.

Al.

5 Likes

Hey @Uncle-Al, I’ve been meaning to ask, when you chant, do you cant it in a sing song voice (a la ONA or Gregorian monks) vibrate it (a la Hebrew Words of Power) or just repeatedly say it in a monotone (like demonic enss)?

Also, any helpful suggestions on what to chant?

2 Likes

DarkestKnight,

I hate sing-song. I vibrate and/or monotone (which tends to vibrate anyway).

Recently I’ve been using the Enn of Great Marquis Leraje - Cayman Vefa Leraje.

You can use this as a call and respond soundtrack. I have.

Last night, just before unconsciousness, a high-end, very artistically drawn, three dimensional cartoon figure approached me in bed and have me a short message. First time anything like that has happened. A three dimensional, brightly (predominantly green) coloured cartoon figure. I bloody woke up, then went to sleep. That’s how the Marquis Leraje appeared to me, but only momentarily.

Al.

2 Likes