Which to evoke?

i know they aren’t normal. most newbies don’t care for safety as you can see. And somehow they lost common sense. I guess that’s why they go straight to demons. it’s extreme solution of first choice.

I’ve been introduced to magick by a demon, when I had literally no idea about all that stuff, so yup…

1 Like

JS Garette and the Kendal devil have done rituals with both on YT. I think its just a matter of preference.

I started with mundane methods first too, but they simply didn’t work and I ran out of options, (that is, options that I actually thought would be useful, not like, try crappy drugs so I can work a job I hate, I’m no E.A. Koeting)

I have quite a collection of self help books. They mostly did not help.

Well, I could have used a sanity check before I asked Astaroth to unconditionally possess me (or rather foolishly accepted her offer to do so.) I think had I been closer with some people on the forum and chatted with them first, maybe I would not have been so stupid.

However, here is the thing, it might have just made things worse and then I could have started believing things that make it seem like my soon to be ex-husband painted a sane picture of normal reality.

I think the biggest unsafe thing about working with demons is people who have the old school religious mindset of blind obedience to god (or rather whatever tenants their religion has) ignoring all else. When you start to work with demons, the two biggest dangers are .

1. thinking that now you have to do whatever some demon says. (the horror)
  2. thinking you are GOD and now you can just command them to cater to your every whim. (solomanic magicians are not always helpful in that regard.)

Somehow I managed to do 1 and 2 at the same time and really screw myself over. (perfect love, perfect trust, and perfect bullshit)

2 Likes

I am a newbie to the LHP and I chose to go to this path because I felt like this is where I was meant to be. It’s not because I think “it’s the cool thing to do” or I’m rebelling.

My whole life I had Christianity crammed down my throat. God was always number 1 and in my opinion God was never there for me.
Throughout my life I’ve had quite a few chances to get into magick and whatnot, but the fear of God, going to Hell, eternal damnation, were strong until recently.

Self-help books didn’t help, therapy hasn’t helped.

Maybe, I’m not “sane” for going this route. I get called stupid and bat shit crazy for believing in the supernatural as it is, but who the fuck cares? It’s my life.

Yeah, I made a recent post about contacting Lilith. Of course, I’m going to do my research and go about it properly and cautiously before I would attempt anything. I know what I’m getting myself into. That’s why I’ve asked questions.
Haven’t lost any common sense here.

Also, I’m not even doing it for fame, $, or to boss any entity around.
I want them to help me become a better me.
Is that bad?
I would give them the utmost respect, offering, whatever.

I’m not here to half-ass it.

Sorry, just had to say something.

@ Wisepup

I tend to think it’s because:

Judeo-Christian values are still the predominant underpinnings of Western morality and ethics. Most are still blindly, and for the most part unknowingly and unwillingly, controlled by an almost Puritan sense of right and wrong/ dark and light.

That morality, through religious dogma, uses guilt as it’s primary whip to bully the unthinking and ignorant person into submission.

Sorry for the rant, but that leads me to this…most (myself included) have been raised to consider the desire for more of anything beyond reason that makes us feel good to be sinful.

So…when lust and greed rear their figurative heads and push us to want more that we feel we deserve, the thought of asking and angel (a symbol of light and goodness) for those things is simply too much to even fathom.

(This is my story too btw :roll_eyes: at least earlier in my life) It’s easier and more acceptable to keep the dark w/ the dark and the light w/ the light. (Puritan again)

So I started calling on Demons.

Well, everything began to crumble for me when I stumbled onto Damon Brand’s Magickal Seduction and this website. It was fucking mind-blowing that I could get Angels involved w/ my lust. Hence it all changed. The walls came crumblin down!

Sorry for the rant- but you got me thinking!..

1 Like

I guess I should add a little more.

If you start out as a Christian and that god isn’t helping you, you got the idea that god didn’t help you the angels working for him aren’t going to help either. and also as a Christian you would have never heard of djinn, or fae. If you had heard of any gods of the dead you would be thinking they are all fake gods.

It gets pounded in your head really well. There is god and the angels working for him and the devil and the fallen angels working for him. If you hear of anyone else, they are either working for the devil or are imaginary beings.

Ask any Christian they will say Belial is a demon that works for Lucifer. Ask any Christian they will say Shiva is about as real as a garden statue. Voodoo is powered by demons. There can’t be any gods of the dead because you are either in heaven or hell. You can not talk to the dead. If somebody is talking to you, it is a demon trying to trick you.

There are people in the South of the US that RHP and work with nature spirits. But they have to keep it quiet cause 90% of the people around them a militaristic Christians. Maybe they didnt find balg yet… maybe they are too scared of getting caught being on balg

Native Americans are mostly into maintaining what they have and nor letting their children forget the tribal gods. Maybe some of them will find their way onto balg, but I don’t think they are really looking

1 Like

I just spent some time in S.C. and this is so true.