Which spirit for getting a girlfriend?

Hello all.
Question is in the title line.
Sitri and Ladilok did not help me until now.

Let us list who could help.

Thanks in advance,
Lukianov

How long did you wait? Did you create relationship with those gods?

I thought they were Lust demons ?

You could try Dantalion, Gremory, Sallos and King Beleth .

1 Like

I did wait for weeks.
To Sitri I have a good relationship,
and a bit to Ladilok.

What should I do for the relationships, Samnu?

Perhaps these ladies can help;
Agrat bat Mahlat
Lilith
Namaah

3 Likes

Maybe you should check my answer .

@TheRookie
I tried Sallos some time ago and he didn’t answer me. Will try the rest.

@anon92540091
Agrat bat Mahlat is totally unknown to me like Namaah. Where do I find these spirits and something to read about them?

Thank you.

1 Like

Link for Agrat bat Mahlat

https://www.google.hr/amp/s/vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/09/04/agrat-bat-mahlat-aggereth/amp/

1 Like

Link for Naamah

https://www.google.com/amp/s/vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/09/01/nahema/amp/

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

You have made this same post 5 times already, in different threads. This could constitute harassment of members, and is against forum rules.

Really? Sounds like the same thing to me, directed at 5 different members, in 5 different threads.

1 Like

@Mulattobabe02 a simple search could have easily answered your question.

Draw Beleth’s seal and then follow these instructions:

1 Like

I did search just didn’t come across that it’s a lot of posts to cover but thank you,so this can be used for any demon calling?

A spirit I have had good success with in terms of relationships is Wal from False Hierarchy of Demons.

Sometimes it’s better to don’t have one, because the most girls out there are just annoying and dumb. No hate, but before I have one that constantly annoys me, I better have none. Be careful with your wishes and tasks to spirits or you’ll regret it. Just specify it as best you can.