Which realm do the Hindu Gods/Goddess reside

I was wondering where does the hindu goddess Lakshmi live??? is she from the qlippoth??

3 Likes

She would abide in the Celestial sphere, along with all the other gods. She’s not demonic so why would you think she is of the qlippoth?

3 Likes

I am new to all of this… and it does make sense now… when I invoked her, her energy did feel quite different and later on she pulled me out of my body and showed herself to me… and I swear I was taken to Heaven… thanks for the response!

2 Likes

Vishnu is the manifest universe , the one we see out side. So laxmi (also known as Sri), his consort will be the attractive quality in anything, of any kind in this universe. Sri literally means beautiful/good quality.

Know that on higher plane there is Maha Vishnu, Maha laxmi etc. They are not the same diety though strung in the same thread.

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

Basically Laxmi lives and serves her husband Vishnu. Vishnu lays on shesh nag (gaint serpent). Interesting fact: shesh nag was reincarnated to Lakshman, Ram’s younger brother and Balaram Krishna’s older brother and Arjun was the third oldest brother in the Pandav’s brothers.

I think one of the Buddhist ones there are 6 or 7 of them and probably in the heaven realms Shiva is said to be on top of I think Mt everest or another high mountain top…

1 Like

Shiva Ganesha and Kali I believe live in the human realm on top of a high mountain in India I think there are even giant status of Shiva at the base of this mountain…

No. He lives on Mount Kailash.

1 Like

just felt like posting this…

5 Likes

I knew it was a mountain just forget the name

1 Like

Is this the center plane of existence that E.A. Speaks about in soul travel?