Which of the spirits is perfect in prediction

I’ll give you a mundane-level answer - it’s because you came in here asking people to team with you (magick’s a thing to be careful who you work with, like sex you don’t just hand it out to anyone on the internet) and you haven’t posted shit about your background, experience, worldview, capabilities, successes/failures - it seems from your posts you just want to hitch a ride on someone else’s talent and make some $$$.

I have no sense of who you are as a person or as a mage, so maybe that’s the reason?

I believe all things can be fixed, and all things can be achieved, so I’m not saying this as an attack, just sharing my thoughts. Maybe if you took part instead of just taking information and expecting someone here to join in partnership with you, you’d get more results.

Don’t give up, but do remember the first law of marketing - make it about the listener, and not about you. :wink:

1 Like

No one seems to have any solution in here ?[/quote]
Anyone interested can send me private message[/quote]

I am willing to help.

If you pm me the two teams for a particular match at least 2 days before the game, I will consult ye olde coinetosse method of divination on the game, this method of divination has an awesome 50% guaranteed success rate, all I ask is that you deposit half your winnings into my paypal account, I take no responsibility for losses. LETS GET RICH![/quote]
Its alright, i’ll pm u ASAP.

Epic

hi inquirer.

now i see what you’re about

no, you’re not cut out to be a satanist. you have no idea of personal responsibility. you are just a christian looking for demons to do you favors.

it doesn’t work like that, but tell you what.

go hire a babalawo and see what they tell you.

odu is some of the strongest divination in the world. you don’t need to go outside of nigeria to get witchcraft, africans do more witchcraft than anyone else in the world and harder too.

go find a babalawo, they’re common as dirt in nigeria.

finding a good one is a little bit harder, but whatever.

What’s Odu ?

odu are the 256+ figures of african geomancy.

if you have any more questions, google is your friend.

You should learn divination, it’s not super easy but it’s not super hard.

If you want help in here you should offer compensation.

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:19, topic:2036”]There can be no such thing as a certain prediction. Nobody knows the future that does not actually exist. At best you can know the most probable outcome given all things equal.

This is why lottery numbers are outright impossible to divine.[/quote]

Is that so?

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaR23uZjW_Q]Dynamo correctly predicts outcome of the 2014 World Cup! - YouTube

[quote=“tijuanabe, post:28, topic:2036”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:19, topic:2036”]There can be no such thing as a certain prediction. Nobody knows the future that does not actually exist. At best you can know the most probable outcome given all things equal.

Is that so?

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaR23uZjW_Q]Dynamo correctly predicts outcome of the 2014 World Cup! - YouTube

Don’t confuse slight of hand with magic or legitimate divination.

The comments on the video list more than one scenario of how he could have pulled this off with a doctored cd player.

[quote=“-TWF-, post:29, topic:2036”][quote=“tijuanabe, post:28, topic:2036”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:19, topic:2036”]There can be no such thing as a certain prediction. Nobody knows the future that does not actually exist. At best you can know the most probable outcome given all things equal.

Is that so?

Don’t confuse slight of hand with magic or legitimate divination.

The comments on the video list more than one scenario of how he could have pulled this off with a doctored cd player.[/quote]

I know sleight of hand and have been studying it for years. I also know sleight of mouth.

The guy went and collected 10.000 quid from this ticket later on after his predictions came true and donated the full amount. You can’t forge a ticket, especially in his position, as it would totally mess up his reputation if detected.

In my view this is one of the genuine feats he has pulled off.

How bout Ipos

No spirit is perfect in prediction. From UPG, I’ve learned it best to have both divining spirits and spirits close to the earth. The former to divine the future accurately, the latter to have spirits who are able to investigate the past and present due to their closeness to our affairs and are can predict the most likely outcome. Just something I’ve been told recently but not yet implemented.

1 Like

Is Ipos accurate ?

My greetings to you all!

I’m an online financial assets trader, since when i started this business i never made profit because the business success comes from right predictions on the financial assets prices at a certain period of time.

This is the reason why i’m considering the Mastering Divination Omniscience course or program, so my questions are, if i purchase this program:

1. Can it help me with predictions for my business and can it also open my third eye, gain clairaudience ability and so on?

2. How long will i started to see result after joining the Mastering Divination Omniscience course or program?

Also is there any alternative ways i can do or use to gain predictions to help me in this line of my business?

Please, i need your advice and contributions.

Thanks.

1 Like