Which of the spirits is perfect in prediction

I’m searching for an advanced Magician /Sorcerer /Divination, that will work in partnership with me, in soccer match results predictions or spell casting for the results to go in our favor.

1 Like

Vassago, he is great at that.
And Mol’zek can attune you to the currents of divination.

1 Like

[quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:2036”]Vassago, he is great at that.
And Mol’zek can attune you to the currents of divination.[/quote]
Someone have tried using Vassago for me, but it didn’t produce the required result

If anyone is interested to partner with me, send me pm let’s give it a shot

Still cannot find what I’m searching for in here

[quote=“inquirer, post:3, topic:2036”][quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:2036”]Vassago, he is great at that.
And Mol’zek can attune you to the currents of divination.[/quote]
Someone have tried using Vassago for me, but it didn’t produce the required result[/quote]
I can’t still find what I’m looking for in here

No one seems to have any solution in here ?

Get a job.

No one seems to have any solution in here ?[/quote]
Anyone interested can send me private message

lol :frowning: I read this as a spirit perfect in perdition… way more fun than soccer match predictions!

If you’d apply the amount of time and energy learning to divine yourself instead of looking for others to do the work for you may get somewhere.

Oh no…not the soccer matches again!!!

Mode!! How the fuck are ya man?!?! :slight_smile:

HOLY HELL DAMN SHIT!!! MODE!!! I missed you man!

Good ol Mode, I missed seeing that Osama Bin Skullfucker avatar :slight_smile:

Osama skullfucking… damn, thought it was a picture of my Cousin Dave drunk off his ass again.

I don’t know why this kind of job its so difficult to some people in here

I don’t know why this kind of job its so difficult to some people in here[/quote]

Then do it better than us and tell us how you did it.

There can be no such thing as a certain prediction. Nobody knows the future that does not actually exist. At best you can know the most probable outcome given all things equal.

This is why lottery numbers are outright impossible to divine.

Because people in here don’t want to die. If you think the billionaires who own the clubs that are participants in the money laundering racket that is European football got to where they are by mundane means, well, maybe you still think that babies come from the stork.

There are 99 times out of 100 only two ways to get far ahead in this world: magic or sucking a lot of cock.