Which method did you use to get clairaudience?

Did you work on chakras?
Did you work on meridians?
Did you activate all your energy centers?

1 Like

I’m working on it, by repeating Vishuddha’s mantra “Ham” along with those of the other chakras, doing E.A.'s 5 questions exercise (prepare them and contact an entity to receive the answers) and finally vibrating also “I” and an elongated E such as in “helicopter” (I don’t remember which is the clairaudience’s one; the other is for clairvoyance).

2 Likes

I didn’t quite develop my clairaudience through those methods. In fact, I didn’t know I was already using clairaudience for a long time until a spirit pointed it out to me. Noob me thought that I have to actually hear external noises, and that the messages I hear and respond are just from me to me. Still, I’d like to help even though I’m no pro. Some little things that worked for me are:

1. Meditate, meditate, meditate. An obvious one, because it helps with focus and grounding yourself. My mind is a huge spazzed-out mess most of the time (thanks, 12th H Merc) and I’ve noticed that meditating helps in quieting down thoughts, clearing the mind and leaving it like a blank slate open to receiving channeled messages. Speaking of channeled…

2. Try channeling messages. It could be from one of your guides or an entity you’ve always felt an affinity with. Channeled writing helped me immensely in developing my clairaudience. What the other poster said was correct: ask the spirit 5 questions, or if not, a general message. And just write whatever it is you hear. Don’t stop writing until the entity is finished speaking, you can take a good look at all the info for verification later. The tricky part here is surrendering, letting go of your own mind’s inner voice and allowing the messages to come unfiltered. I’ve had spirits tell me to stop minding sentence structures and spelling. One told me straight out not to filter his brutal honesty lol. Just relax and let the words flow through you. It’s also advisable to compile channeled messages or get a journal for them. This enables you to study the messages, as well as provide you an A-ha! moment or synchronicity in the future, IME.

3. Music! Listen to music as much as you can. Seriously. I’ve always been a huge music lover because I used to sing and perform for a living. From classical music, hardcore metal, mainstream pop to anime OSTs, EDM and French classics of the 1920’s-40’s, explore them all! Why? Because spirits can and do speak through music. A lot of them even have fun with it! Learning how to distinguish this and interpret it accordingly is also clairaudience. A spirit pointed out to me once, “You know why it’s so easy to talk to you? Because that head of yours has aplenty of music to browse through and use for communication. I don’t even need words, I just choose the correct song(s) to play in your head.” Lots of times songs that I’ve listened to, even though I don’t understand the language, randomly play and when I look up the translation, dundundun: message. I honestly think that I’m clairaudient not because I’m some sort of natural psychic, but because I was constantly surrounded and brought up with an extreme love for all kinds of music.

Also, don’t forget to be patient with yourself! Take it day by day and just practice. Don’t be overly attached to seeing results/manifestations of your practice as well, for doing so delays your progress further. Goodluck! :slight_smile:

27 Likes

When you meditate, burn an incense of any nightshade (belladonna, datura, henbane, etc.) and sage. Be very careful, ventilate the room and breathe in a little bit of the smoke. Also, put drops of peppermint oil into your ears. See if that helps. Again, I stress the caution with the nightshades. They’re all highly poisonous, but when used properly (particularly daturae) they are great for lifting the veil, both in sight and in hearing.

3 Likes

This was for me to read amazing. I will try to open up more listning to musik. :blush:

3 Likes

You’re welcome. Goodluck! Feel free to update us with your progress if you want. :blush:

2 Likes

I was suspecting this when I’ve lately had uncommon songs playing in my head! I’m very musical and I have this jukebox mind playing songs 24/7, but it’s usually my favourite songs so it really stands out when it’s suddenly a random song out of nowhere.

1 Like

Nice to meet another huge music lover! Yes, especially when it’s a random song in your head that’s playing. Repeatedly too until you start paying attention to it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes