Which materials should I use to construct my circle and seal on Goetia Invocation?

Hello everyone. So I’m studying Daemonolatry Goetia by S. Connolly and I want to construct my circle and seal following her modifications of the original ones in the Goetia. I’m basically a newbie so I was wondering how should I do it? Obviously I can’t paint my floor and I was thinking of using paper or cardboard. Should they be large enough that I can stand on them? I left the illustrations for reference. Also, this tools can be used too on full evocation?

You can read The Goetia by Aleister Crowley and SL Mathers.
He wrote how to make these tools.

Circle is the only tool where you will stand on it.

Paper and cardboard is fine.

Okay. Thank you so much for your response!

1 Like

You could always use wood and go the wood burning kit route. Or you could paint everything on a bed sheet. There’s a million ways you can do this. It’s okay to get creative and think outside of the box.

2 Likes

Honestly, I started in Demonolatry, by Connolly. These are for you, not the entities. Do what you can with what you have. Upgrade over time as you want to.

Sometimes, they call and you don’t have anything or very little. When Pele called last year, I hade ritual music on my phone and it was raining, so there were people around. Do what you can with what you have. They’ll come if they want to (or you will it enough).

Here’s a photo from some “prayers” I did tonight in pursuit of necromancy. I don’t have room for standing altars. They still come (Azrael, Santa Muerte, Az Jahi).

5 Likes