Which is more important

So, this is something I’ve been debating. Which is better to focus on, or to focus on first; desirability or wealth?

For context, neither I, nor my family are in any financial trouble. However, I’m asking from the perspective as to what might contribute more to one’s success. Is it better to be seen as wealthy, or desirable/charismatic?

Personally, I feel like desirability is better. Wealth sorta puts a target on your back. Sure, it can attract attention, but it be the wrong kind of attention. Even if it’s not, being wealthy, but otherwise unlikable, can make people assume you’re a sleaze. Which people can use against you, possibly to take your wealth some how.

But if people find you likeable, even irresistible, but it lacks the inherent authority that wealth can provide. Good lucks, personality, or animal magnetism, can only get you so far.

So, you might say “why not do both.”. But for the same of a thought experiment, which would you focus on if you had to devote more effort into one of the other?

If you’re desirable you can get nearly anything along with attracting women and friends, I think that sounds better.

1 Like