Which entity will work best for this

I summoned chamuel. But thank you for all your input. Just 2 hours too late

1 Like

Lastly I would suggest Habondia, she’s a goddess of abundance and would be helpful to add more onto what your mom already has

Oof just saw this, well you could always work with st expedite to manifest fast results of what you’re trying to do

I am using jupitarian intelligences tomorrow for myself. I dont like to give too many tasks to one entity at once. Just a personal preference. And i just felt an arch angel would be on a similar current as my mother, i was drawn to it.

2 Likes

Good choice

1 Like

I would recommend -
Any elemental earth beings for promotion and money matters e.g. King Ghob, Angel Phorlakh. I have worked with Phorlakh with excellent results.
When it comes to progress and job search Prince Orobas is also a great ally.
In any situation little mind manipulation can be of great help :wink: Duke Dantalion is the man for this job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It occured to me that Gamigin (Samigin another horse entity) confers an air of authority when speaking therefore this could assist in securing promotion.

1 Like

Try remote influance her boss see that shit works ross jeffries is your man

1 Like

Final suggestion again from the Goetia, Barbatos as he can assist in those in power noticing you and giving respect.

There is a Zodiac angel that is perfect for this. I will reply tonight with a picture of a sigil.

I hear what you say, but you also said he does not like her. So I suggest using some Mars to fight for it. If she was not getting noticed I would not say that, it sounds intentional. You do not want a demon so Khamael of Mars. The Sun for her to shine in a good light, get noticed. I think you need a blend of malificia and benevolence. If you want to find out if the boss is doing it intentionally, use the moon our.Mars pushes back. Jupiter defends, but in this case it does not need to be preserved, it needs to move and change.

What about a combination of Mars & Saturn.

LOL, so during my ritual with Chamuel, he told me summon Esposa Dosha to enhance this spell… I wrote it down and kinda forgot. It just popped in my head. I type Esposa Dosha into Google, and guess who pops up everywhere. Lakshmi. Figured I would tell you that.

4 Likes

but if anyone else has a different idea of what Esposa Dosa is, please let me know.

1 Like