Which entity to help someone to stop alcohol

Hello dear magicians,

I’m a novice, and want to star by helping out people in my circle who were dragged down by alcohol, they tried some therapies none worked, and they basicaly gave up on life.

I’d like to start by working with angels (don’t know which though), but if you can recommand any entity in this regards I’d be very grateful

2 Likes

Opfaal, the Angel of Deliverance, from the grimoire Kingdoms of Flame. He has the power to free the mind from addictions. His seal is available on this forum. Just do a search.

7 Likes

Well I’ve got a fallen angel for you…you said an angel right…

King Belial.

This no nonsense spirit dislikes chains, bonds , and addiction.

He’s a liberator. I can personally attest to his efficacy, and I think many on balg would agree with me.

3 Likes

Will it be suitable for a first summon ever ?

1 Like

hypnotherapy can help. it’s not just about the alcohol behavior, it’s the reasons behind it. Normal people always think it’s the behavior. real solution is working with the source of that behavior. Not many therapy do that. they focus too much on the behavior rather than the cause. some times the source can only be worked out in the unconscious mind not talking consciously about the problem which reinforce the problem further.

I assume they are doing the typical talk therapy cuz that’ usually the case. Rarely do people go to hypnotherapy unless last resort.

if they trying therapy, that means they didn’t give up. they just don’t know which help to get.

2 Likes

Well, where I live government can pay a part of a 3 weeks detox in a clinic, where you supposed to quit it cold turkey, also some consultations with a normal psychologist… None of them worked, even after 3 weeks detox… I did heard about hypnotherapy or some other modern methods like cognitivie behaviour therapy, but for those you need to fully pay yourself and those people don’t have such financial ressources…

So I decided, helping them will mark my first steps in the occult and it will be ‘‘free’’

Haagenti has the power to help ‘let go of stubborn habits’. As a beginner my ritual to Haagenti was by far my most immediately successful, using petition ritual from the book Demons of Magick. Good luck.

2 Likes

detox just work on the physical symptoms. the mind aspects needs to be included otherwise behavior comes back or substitute with another behavior if the source reason isn’t dealt with.

It’s the program in their mind running that says they need alcohol.

Since its you doing magick on them. anything can happen cuz it’s not them doing the magick.

when it comes to addiction. best results usually comes from the person as active self help is often one of the major things that help. that’s why many therapist won’t work with addicts that isnt’ asking for help. It has to come from them. motivation to stop is a big deal to success.

I noticed that addicted people are so highly bipolar… When they consume, it seems they are somewhat happy and euphoric. But when the lows kick in, when they partialy sober up, horrible depression arises and suicidal thoughts… Perhaps some aren’t deep enough to realize that help is needed, but in such desperate cases, I do think external help is needed

1 Like

external help often needed if they go beyond certain point. It’s still up to them to want that external help . they have to be on board. you can’t force help on others who don’t want to be help. they will just loop back to problem eventually.

Saturn or any saturnine force

2 Likes

17 posts were split to a new topic: King Belial - Fallen Angel Or Demon?

Oziel. Opfaal. Santa Muerte. Belial.

2 Likes

president buer is a great healer and can help with substance addiction of any sort

I relate a 100% to what you mentioned here. I’ve been struggling with addiction for some time and used to be hooked onto pills and the euphoria they gave. Managed to stop them and switched to alcohol which till now I am addicted to and when I don’t drink, I feel all energy from my body is gone and see no purpose in even living or taking care of myself. When I drink, I feel more ‘normal’ and I don’t even drink with others, as I am not doing it for fun or having a good time…

1 Like

Work with Shamyaza and his Blockage Removal Rite. Here’s a link to how well its helped me and you can find the ritual on J.S. Garrett’s YouTube channel with him and Nox.

1 Like

You mention about chronic exhaustion, has it got better now?

1 Like

Although that’s all fine and dandy with magick and everything they do need human support and AA meetings would be the best thing for them. The 12 steps are actually an process of spychospiritual alchemy and thanks to AA I’ve been sober since june 1st of 2019.

1 Like

A little bit cause I had one hell of an episode yesterday. I only had two hrs of sleep and then later felt like I was in that state where I’m wide awake yet know I’m tired. After a good nights/days sleep. I feel much better but still need to get my diet back in order and then I’ll be good to go hopefully.