Which enns are the best?

There are several enns published by different authors, e.g. the Enn of Baal by [Santera Lucera & Tata Lucero on YT differ from those of Enoch Petrucelly.
What is your opinion on whose enns works the best?

You gotta try and find it out for yourself.For example, Eya On Ca Azazel Aken works better than Itz Rel Itz Rel Azazel for me.

5 Likes

The enns you will find most people using come from the religious practice of demonolatry.

Enoch channelled his own stuff separate from the classical enns.

It’s all personal preference though. For example, I dislike the demonolatry enns and never use them, but I love the Song of Beliel given to EA and have chanted that on numerous occasions.

3 Likes

I weigh the enn to see if I can feel any vibration from it for my own use. There are some that I’ve never felt I should use, so I go looking for another.

If I can’t find one that I like, I will contact a trusted spirit and get some advice or ask them to bring the entity into the session.

2 Likes

I think the demonic enns are a good way to reach out to a being if you’re 100% new at evocation but to truly impress a demon by way of getting their attention, write your own incantations (littered with their epithets of course). Don’t forget to include the intentions behind why you’re calling out to them, and the purpose for how you need them to interact with you or your ritual will summon them for sure, as opposed to them sending a lieutenant or another lesser being.

1 Like