Which demon that can deal with an ex

What is a good demon that can help with my ex and to heal me?
he has lied to me regarding lots of things and has guilt trip lots of time during the relationship and harrassed other girls which demon would be good to bestow misfortune to him so he can never find a relationship again.

2 Likes

IMO I would start with a jar spell…you can design it to fit your intentions…I also would cast a guilt spell alongside or a reversal spell, any excuse for me to blend some essential oils…:wink:

Then I would do a cleansing ritual to completely rid yourself of his left over toxic energy.

Then just watch it work :grinning:

1 Like

you want a bad demon not a good demon. =o) King asmoday!! make him lust after no one. destroy his man organs. If you gonna take him out. do it :crazy_face: style. Dislike liars and fakes. they need to be punish. They need to get the same amount of pain or worse back to them even if we care for them. Its cause we care for them that they need the punishment. It’s to teach a lesson that they shouldn’t do wrong to others. Just be upfront. In my case. if they were upfront, there wouldn’t be baneful magick at them (them being her insecure bf brainwashing her to do wrong to her soulmate friend which is me). =o). They choose the wrong road with me. dum dum dum. :smiling_imp: :broom: must broom out the bad in your life away.

4 Likes

Your technically doing him a favor if he doesn’t feel any lust or sexual desire anymore…All that energy freed up for intellectual pursuits…What about an erection that last 4 days straight…that would be absolute hell (from a guys perspective)…

As for which demon would do will, one that kills. I’d go with Focalor.

1 Like

death is too easy. let him suffer.

2 Likes

Maybe a hex that he falls in love with a methhead, and gets badly burned in a methlab explosion, and has no one because he’s too burnt??

let him lose a soulmate after he find one. tear his heart apart to never love another again. and then he lost interest in anyone else. forever depress… Or get him to be handicap.losing his penis. if he lose his penis he won’t find another person. lol. it will eat at him.

2 Likes

Losing an interest in love, people even isn’t that depressing at all though…Im just saying. If he’s not interested in connecting , relationships, can u imagine all the time one could devote to spellcasting, research, learning newe things, exercise etc???Literally that would be a blessing

for some it’s torture as they focus so much on it. For him. it’s not love. It’s sex. take that away and he’ll be depress. Rare u find guys being about love like me. Most are about sex. 98% And cuz it’s basics instinct survival and lower chakra. It affect many areas of life.

2 Likes

spell of Impotence

1 Like

do all of the above. kill the sex drive, hurt the penis, kill the heart energy, destroy the mind so he :crazy_face:. make him physically handicap. that should cover everything. lol

The poster think we :crazy_face: now. haha. maybe too much cursing layered up? lol

1 Like

I’m not the one to judge but, I believe forgiveness is the best way to let go of someone. If you try to hurt or punish him, you’ll be thinking of him for a very long time if not forever. I know that’d be the case if I hurt someone.
Also, to a man who’s egocentric, the best way to hurt him is to let him see that your over him, and that he can’t hurt you anymore.

That being said, if the man is physically abusive and a real piece of shit, make him pay.

1 Like

emotional and mental abuse is much worse than physical abuse. of which the poster hinted.

1 Like

You know, you could do it with the intent of them never being satisfied, if you’re looking for something that could touch every aspect of their lives.