Which demon should I get help from for family problems?

Which is the strongest ?

Depends on what exactly you want to have happen.

2 Likes

If you dont want generic answers, you need to provide some context.

2 Likes

To put it in one sentence, the family im in now is not my biological family.

What do you want to do about it?

1 Like

That doesn’t tell me much of anything useful, to be honest.

What kind of family issue is it? Are you trying to get back to your biological one? Trying to stay with your current? Is there a specific family member that is causing issues and if so, what type? You don’t need to type up your personal trauma details, but specific spirits are better for specific things.

meeting my biological family after decades :confused:

1 Like

Well, you could call on your Ancestors and ask them to help make that happen. Their ancestors are your ancestors, so there is a lot of reason for them to want to help with your request.

You could go about it this way.
Tutorial: Petition Spells - New Magician Help & Introductions - Become A Living God

You could also just light a candle (or not) and just do something similar to a prayer where you ask the ancestors to help reunite you.

Regardless, you would likely benefit from using the mundane world to try to get their information that way, too. If you know their names, you could even try Facebook to reach out.

4 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile: . Is it enough to simply call out to communicate with the ancestral spirits ?, or is it better to seek help from a demon to help bring them ?

1 Like

You could do either, but a demon isn’t necessary. This is a really good job for someone like Hecate, though. She’s very approachable.

If you reach out directly, just indicate with words and/or intent that it should be your specific ancestors.

3 Likes

Thank you very much :heart: :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like