Which demon or spell can help me with my looks?

What demon or spell can help me appear more beautiful and charming to others?
I’ve always been bullied for my looks, even if I would be skinny, I used to be very skinny it’s just something about my face people never like lol I tried make-up too but I went out wearing it and some boys started to laugh and say : , look at that makeup, so I stopped wearing make-up. I just wanna look at least average beautiful because many people told me honestly ,you’re ugly, and people who never told me face to face ghost me after first date.Im so tired of being ghosted after just a first date, they didn’t even get to know my personality and they leave.
If you know a beauty ritual or a demon, thank you! :pray::black_heart:

2 Likes

Lilith =)

There is a lilith beauty spell on here, u should check it out, just search “lilith” on the search bar and browse a bit.

1 Like

Marbas Marbas Marbas. Did I mention Marbas?

4 Likes

It depends on what specificity,

Also beauty, attraction is not based only on the outside but also from the inside, like the energy one is emitting from the inside

For physical transformation into what you may desire, Orias, (In association with President Marbas for sure) For energetic attraction, admiration, charisma, charm, physical beauty, and overall admiration, Shaleybbiron and A’biriron may be called upon

However, there really is no beauty without inner confidence: King Belial and King Paimon are excellent to build that inner confidence Which probably and most likely be needed in your case

5 Likes

Interesting. I’ve never heard of these spirits before. Where are they from?

1 Like

They’re among the 12 Princes of the Qliphothic Zodiac

1 Like

Can any of these demons/entities cause drastic and significant changes in physical appearance? (e.g dark hair turning blond, heterochromia, etc)

No, changes are also more temporary when they are drastic, and rely more on a mental effect on other people and yourself than an actual change.

But keep doing a working every day for an extended period of time and you will get changes, even to your DNA. It just takes an absolutely massive amount of energy conversion from the astral to the physical that’s hard to direct mentally without dedication and daily discipline. An hour a day for many months if not years and you will get something.

1 Like

Will evocations make the cut? Or do I have to deeply meditate and invoke.

No, you have to meditate holding the intention and watching the changes allowing them to happen, gently and easily and smoothly, over time.

As for method, we don’t know - here moon8mood was only quoting grimoiric entries and wasn’t talking about personal experience. I would try evoking first and ask for help when you do your practice.

In my experience, I use gigong - energy and intention - and no entity at all to gain height. An hour a day every night before sleep for 6 months. And i got a half inch. You could use your own energy wit intention to “wash your face” with energy and intention to keep it smooth and beautiful.

1 Like

This is the 12 qlifotic armies or meta-spirit what VK talked to, which grimoire did you get that information from ?

I write petitions to King Paimon for practically everything. And I find that he helps with a lot of things, including ever so slightly altering my physical appearance!

1 Like