Which demon can give sleep paralysis regularly

which demon can give sleep paralysis regularly

1 Like

It could be a parasite, try to banish and put wards, read this Unofficial Tutorials: Spiritual Hygiene & Defense Collection and this Imposters + Parasites 101 ~ What you need to know!

Sorry, are you experiencing this or are you wanting to cause someone else to experience it?

i am not experiencing it
i want to experience it
which demon can give sleep paralysis

i want to experience it
so can you please tell which demon can give SP regularly

Any demon i guess but who have specialized in astral projection and lucid dream can help the most.

and who would be that?

You’re probably not going to get this, as there’s no purpose, what do you want to do with this state of consciousness? Other than I suppose entertainment.

Sleep paralysis is where your body is asleep and your mind is awake, I’d recommend working on trance states, particularly in this case the Monroe Institute’s Focus 10 to 12 are the states you want. The guided meditations talk you through relaxing your body enough and you learn this as a skill.

2 Likes

Over time, I’ve been hearing more about Asmodeus (more commonly among women) and Lilith. My personal experience is with Lilith, although it wasn’t me who encountered them, but rather my fiancé. Every time I work with her, my partner experiences sleep paralysis.

Realistically, you can’t really point fingers at any demon because everyone’s journey is a highly personal experience with its own reasons. However, there are also the so-called succubi often mentioned to come through sleep paralysis. Realistically, it might be more practical to summon sleep paralysis itself if that’s your desire, rather than demons for it. Alternatively, you could focus more on dream and night demons perhaps.