Which day of the week and hour is for belial

I heared Monday is that right ?

2 Likes

No, Belial has no specific day of the week. You can evoke him whenever you wish.

Some people may attribute a certain day to him but that is most likely based on their own personal experience, not tradition. The Goetia makes no mention of hours or days specific to him.

4 Likes

Yea the weirdest thing happened I seen a vision of belial and raphael walking after my healing ritual and he stop and turned and belial fist bumped raphael and he said I’ll see you later and flew away. I was like when should I pray to you and he said Tuesday! Tuesday I’ll be back! Lol it got me thinking about belial maybe he has a day and then he said Monday then Tuesday it kept blinking between those two days. So idk my visions are funky idk how much merit is behind them.

4 Likes

From the sounds of it, I don’t think Belial was saying to only call him on Tuesdays, but that he will come around again next Tuesday. It sounds similar to how you would make plans to meet up with a friend “next Tuesday.”

3 Likes

Oh whoops I mean raphael flew away and said I’ll see you Tuesday. And when I asked belial if he had a day I seen the words Monday and Tuesday blinking back and forth. So idk

1 Like

it’s ultimately up to you to decide how you want to interpret it. However, as I said, Belial does not, traditionally have a specific day attributed to him.

3 Likes

In my considered opinion, all this stuff about days and hours is irrelevant. I used to be rhp and it’s all shit. That’s just me though. It’s always great to have an excuse or more for not doing anything. I was going to do it on Monday or Tuesday night, but then I didn’t feel well and some friends came over so after they left I read some A.E. Waite, had a hot chocolate and went straight to bed instead.

Al.

2 Likes

I’ve found late at night when everyone is asleep is good. I used to worry about the phase of the moon, but I don’t anymore. It doesn’t seem to make a difference for me.

3 Likes

Bump

@DarkestKnight @Uncle-Al @Jastiv Doing some money magick different to how i used to. :wink: My question here is why do I have to do on certain days when in fact thats not really needed. I am planning to request from Belial and Clauneck for the fast work. Before doing the othe more involved one mentioned in another thread.
I would greatly appreciate a response
Please and Thank you

Sister,

You’ve answered your own question:

All that shit about special days, planetary hours, correct incense(s), appropriate colours, the right metals, herbs, mandrake root pulled from the ground by a tethered dog and everything else that gets you so bound up you can’t think straight - it’s there to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Just do it!

Al.
P.s. Naamah is very good with material things. She’s the original Material Girl.

3 Likes

@Uncle-Al. That was really helpful. I am really more confident in that my success rates have improved with these “new” techniques. And my Will is more secure. I gre up with a father who when my oldest two were 2 & 3+ years old said: “you have to destroy their will”. Another reason i hated the fuckhead. But I could never do that to my children (made many errors - shrugs-). So my Will is stronger and they could never destroy mine fully.
I have decided to seek Naamah. My enquiry in looking on the magnify-icon and Google and cannot find a consistent sigil for her. Any clue? Or no sigil?
Thanks

No Seal to my knowledge. There’s an evocation on these boards.

Al.

1 Like

The old grimoires are full of very useful information - most of it shit. For example, you have to mine your own ore and coal and then learn how to forge a sword! Sure this is great because with all of that effort your sword will truly be consecrated. Then to make your wand, with said sword you have to cut a straight branch with one stroke at a certain hour on a certain day. Then…

All of this sorts the wheat from the chaff. This is where Chaos Magic(k) freed me. It’s about first principles. When you know what these are you can substitute.

Al.

3 Likes