Which Daemon/Angel called me?

Write each of the. 72 demons names on slivers of paper light a candle and go down the line with a pendallum
Do the same for angels and those not in the 72

1 Like

I dont trust pendulums since we hold them.

1 Like

why is that?

Pendulums are trustworthy as any divination tool, itā€™s just a matter of the individual who is doing the divination.

1 Like

Right at least I donā€™t trust my hand u know?

Btw do u work with Djin?

Understandable it took some practice for me to detach myself from it, and itā€™s said if you get the pendulums with the ball on the end it makes it a bit easier and sometimes I ā€œhangā€ out with Djinn.

1 Like

Alright, so how do u hang out exactly? Also is there any Djin called Zaffar or Zepar?

Etheric projection to their realm Jinnestan.

As for the names Zepar thatā€™s a Goetia not a Djinn, albeit some people like to believe that some of the goetia are Jinn I find that assessment wrong, the other name I have not met a Jinn by that name, most the Djinn I have come across were female and usually worked under the Deity that resided with them there.

1 Like

Uh u know Iā€™m new and realm must be their land and is it called Jinnestan?

As I grew up in Muslim society ppl always mentioned Jinns have goat feet and their Longview called Zaffar.

Do u have any topic explaining more about Jinns?

No, I donā€™t really make topics explaining my experiences, I just answer when asked to some degree. As for the goat feet and such no, Djinn are polymorphic beings meaning outside of their ā€œtrueā€ forms they can take on whatever form and limbs they desire.

1 Like

Thatā€™s amazing and can they look like human in a natural way?

Yes, the ones Iā€™ve met often looked like humans, with minor differences such as pointed ears, eyes and hair color that normally humans could not have, interesting tattoos/markings, and so forth.

1 Like

Can I ask where u live and how did u first meet them?

Where I live? and I met them through etheric projection,

I really wanna talk to u more can we talk in private message?

I have a few personal question.

Sure, why not.

1 Like

Oh man thatā€™s great, would u please send me a DM?

When performing a ritual ask for a specific sign from the deity and which deity is responding.

1 Like