Which Daemon/Angel called me?

How can I know if there was a Demon or Angel made me discover magick or drew me and which being should I call now?

Check the caller ID :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: how?

I dont know about that but start with lucifer

1 Like

Ask them be it through divination or meditation. However, I wouldn’t limit it to angels or demons, they’re a small spec in what gets involved in people’s lives.

2 Likes

Man I try but I can’t see or hear him. :cry:

How many months should I meditate to get answers?

It’s not really an amount of time thing.

1 Like

You cant hear him or see him in the First because you are a beginner
But you will see signs im sure
You dont have to hear him or see him in the beginning just do it with your heart and you will eventually see some results
Build up a good relationship with him

(Draw his sigil on a paper light a candle and meditate on his sigil, chant his enn you can find it on youtube
Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar lucifer
Google for the accurate pronounce

1 Like

Oh then what is needed exactly?

I’ve been doing it for months, I bled on his sigil as well. I’m worried he dislikes me cause he never shows himself even in my dreams.

1 Like

When you meditate have your intentions clear and concise.

1 Like

Well I just wanna meet him and talk to him, I want to know him best, I asked him to help me to know him best too.

no need to offer blood since you are a new
Meditate alot if u can
While you were doing it did u find sigil glowing in any color? Look for even the smallest signs
Candle flickering, tingling sensations, u can feel the energy sometimes

1 Like

Right I had some experience but small and I don’t even know if it was Lucifer.

1 Like

Btw guys I read about how our eyes can deceive us about when we gaze at the sigil, some of it disappears. I’m gonna share a link in minutes.

Your eyes can trick you if stare at something for a long time
As far as i know if the sigil glowed in any color then u might have seen some changes

1 Like

Guys, check this out if u didnt before.

1 Like

It was a time when I gazed at Lucifers sigil, I couldnt see some of the lines but I think this Troxler’s Fading is different than that though, when u stare at the center the green dot moves and covers all purple spots and ur eyes get used to the newer image which the green spot made by covering the other colors.

That is the trippiest thing, Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes