Which curse against enemies worked for.you the fastest way?

i tried to take revenge against my enemies with demons without much success. I am looking to learn about fast.and lethal curses

Fast and lethal might be a problem. Magic can take time to work, especially baneful. That being said, I would look into the Necronomicon. While there are hangs up with the book, the beings are not demonic but I did have some pretty clear signs of success fairly quickly with Zahgurim.

And of course Baneful Magick by EA is a good book on the subject. So is Magical Attack by Gordon Winterfield

4 Likes

Did you use the method described in Baneful magick? It feels weird not to actually call Zahgurim by name during the consecration.

I make a puppet of the subject and then call on Belial and bind the target so they may not save themselves and then I summon their soul into the poppet and stab it. Instead of the poppet you can also use a chicken head as a fetish link.

1 Like

How did you summon their soul into the poppet???

The act of summoning the soul of the living victim is rather common in occult. I personally get possessed by Demons who correspond To my desire.

1 Like